mjb junior 2 farm

MJB1

Thats a great layout Thomas, nice to see it all being used in some nice weather. You are a busy farmer. Daddy says he is going to buy you a new digger, the one in the forth pic is a little small and look at the size of that tidal wave coming in!!!! Have as much fun as you can with your toys and doing your drawings, you will learn alot from them. I used to play with mine in the garden when I was little (Shut up Nath and Marky!! :D) but they never got very well looked after so make sure you keep them nice and clean when you arn't playing with them. :) :) :) :) :)

Thats a great layout Thomas, nice to see it all being used in some nice weather. You are a busy farmer. Daddy says he is going to buy you a new digger, the one in the forth pic is a little small and look at the size of that tidal wave coming in!!!! Have as much fun as you can with your toys and doing your drawings, you will learn alot from them. I used to play with mine in the garden when I was little (Shut up Nath and Marky!! :D) but they never got very well looked after so make sure you keep them nice and clean when you arn't playing with them. :) :) :) :) :)

:D :D - Have you ever been big then Tris  ;D

dad has showed me haw to log on wen i am at nannys or when mummy gos on line. ;D ;D ;D

Good lad Thomas... we look forward to chatting with you about your farm models next time mummy is on-line.

I don't think my mummy knows how to get on-line - mind you she is very old  ;)

*** mark wat did you call me ,right ill tell santa  no presents this year ** :D :D :D :D ::)

Who... what... where ... when  ???

Don't know what I have done... but if I did something I'm DEEPLY sorry so please don't tell Santa... I really don't think I can go another year with nothing on Christmas Day without going into his grotto in Woolworths and smacking him right in the kisser  >:(