McCormick ZTX Half Track - Nearly Finished

Guest quangova

Looks like thats gonna be a cracker when its finished... would be nice to see somthing like the JD 7920 with the same half tracks  :)

Guest quangova

I'm looking forward to putting a set on the new JD Precsion when it arrives.

Thats even a better idea, i've just put in my stock order for the new JD precision and other forthcoming releases... and befor anyone asks i have no confirmation on delivery date yet  ;)

If there is interest in them I can just reproduce some more.  I think that I will be able to attach them to the following sizes of tractors, the Siku MF 8200 series, and Fendt 936, Britians JD 7920, UH McCormick ZTX, Class Atles and Renault Atles.  I will have to work out if they will fit any other tractors.

If anyone has any questions just PM me. With regards to the price I will have to see what the first one makes on ebay, and I will estimate a price from that.