Doc Palmers box rotator

i cant remember how much they were MJB ???

i think that was a cast, for the JD loader and farm master, thats what mine looks like. He did/still does a JCB loadall one, but you need the back plate...

I really wanna say how long Marky struggled to get the bucket off the farm master and that it only took me 10 secs but i cant :D :D ::) ::)

i think that was a cast, for the JD loader and farm master, thats what mine looks like. He did/still does a JCB loadall one, but you need the back plate...

I really wanna say how long Marky struggled to get the bucket off the farm master and that it only took me 10 secs but i cant :D :D ::) ::)

:D :D :D

thanks ben  :)

You little snitch... what about the gentlemans code  ???::) - I'm going to wipe my... (guess) around the top of your coffee cup tomorrow night for that... bugger - told him now.... DOH  :-[

how much for a similar one jase ?

is that a complete new casting then or just  refurbished from the older one you made

looks very authentic marky , :)  lovin it

Marcus, I've only got a mould for Marky's box's now, the britains size one is ca-put!!

I have mounting plates to suit the farm master and john deere, if you want one for the JCB you will need a set of old forks for it. I can cast you some of the forks if you want to make one your self.  ;)