Scotmodel 2013

catkom3

Is this the monthly show or the big annual show Joe

Thanks Andy

The Annual show Andy,because of the heavy snow in 2011 it was moved back to November to try and avoid that happening again,PS,have you checked your PM's yet,??

Regards

Joe.

Joe I think the show is on on Sunday 3rd November not the 4th. I need to work that day so the earliest I could get away would be around 10am. I have only been at it twice and although a great location with parking and catering facilities is is not really my kinda of show i.e lacks older Britain's and too much railway stuff so I'll pass on attending this year. Me thinks there is a ploughing match at Boyndie or Grange that weekend so that is where I will most likely go instead since a lot closer to home as well.

Joe I think the show is on on Sunday 3rd November not the 4th. I need to work that day so the earliest I could get away would be around 10am. I have only been at it twice and although a great location with parking and catering facilities is is not really my kinda of show i.e lacks older Britain's and too much railway stuff so I'll pass on attending this year. Me thinks there is a ploughing match at Boyndie or Grange that weekend so that is where I will most likely go instead since a lot closer to home as well.

Oops,sorted Bill,thank you,

Regards

Joe.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived