tm's new fergy and loader

fergy red or leave alone  

31 members have voted

1. 1. fergy red or leave alone

• fergy red
    • standard

Leave it just as it is Sean... Farmers don't order loaders in the correct colours so they don't clash with their tractors... do they  :o

My humble opinion is - have something like that that looks like it should look - not everything on a farm should feng-shui (is that how you spell it)... ;)

well bit of a chance arround on her now,saw one of these today with a very similar colour loader on,but it began with a m,maullax? didn't see the name that well,but colours the same,so went home and removed the 62 bonnet ,i have a 6290 anyway,and did this to her

i might yet fully red the loader,as i do like a full fergy setup,but for now this wil be it

post-46-132638523816_thumb.jpg

post-46-13263852382_thumb.jpg

well bit of a chance arround on her now,saw one of these today with a very similar colour loader on,but it began with a m,maullax? didn't see the name that well,but colours the same,so went home and removed the 62 bonnet ,i have a 6290 anyway,and did this to her

i might yet fully red the loader,as i do like a full fergy setup,but for now this wil be it

That would be a MAILLEUX Loader Sean...... :);)

been to the uk importers yard for mf loaders today, (j.a.cox at brandsburton, E.Yorks) 100 plus stacked 4 high on plallets, look good in red, new logos on them with the white strips of colour to match the decals on the tractors, i think paint it red as the loaders looked smart.

Sean it looks brilliant mate, sorry for getting in on this late but Unread Posts arn't showing up. Yeah, it is a Mallieux or however it is spelt. You'll also find them under the name of Chilton. Exactly the same loader, just that Chilton is the importers name. Both Massey's look great mate. I'd like to see one in red and stickered up too though mate, the loader is very close to the Facheaux (MF branded) on the 300 series but I think this particuler 1/32 will look too big for you 390T.