Am I on the right way?

Look at this, I am thinking of an ?verum seed drill or Lemken seed drill. It is maybe 2 wide, but am I on the right way? I has only started and its going to be red in colour. Has anyone a plan of what more I can do with it?

this is the drill I?ve been looking at because it?s construction is quite simple.... ?verum TIVE. And It is an common drill here in sweden. But I has looked at the model with the shorter pull bar and wider frame who can pull a wider drill.

Guest Fendt pwr

Let us know who you get on with the Overum model,looks good so far.

A good mate of mine from skane had an 8mtr Overum TIVE seeder pulled by a case 7?20 with rear dauls and the fuel pump turned up on the farm he worked on.  8)

My opinion is that the cultivators are too substantial to represent the drill above. I think though that a prefectly acceptable model could be made from them, but something a bit more slim would look better, like those used on the britains accord drill or siku drill power harrow combination??? Maybe loose the rear set of chisels on what you already have? maybe its just my preference......good luck with it anyway! :)

I has today painted the ground machine including the hitch in red. I became verry nice indeed. So now I am thinking abot the drill, but I think I has the resolution, but only in my head for the moment... but it includes the aggregate fron Joskin and a common drill from SIKU.

Going to post pictures in next week or on sunday depening on how far I get with it.