• 2 weeks later...

Over the last few weeks Civilpek has been running a topic for members to post photo's of their collections. No prize, just a vote as to who has the best. The last one was Tillage as it was around spring planting time. With silage kicking off maybe he will run a similar Topic for members to post their 1/32 silage gangs in.

Over the last few weeks Civilpek has been running a topic for members to post photo's of their collections. No prize, just a vote as to who has the best. The last one was Tillage as it was around spring planting time. With silage kicking off maybe he will run a similar Topic for members to post their 1/32 silage gangs in.

thanks Tris, ya will start running one within the next few weeks, prob kick it off around early/mid june or something like that id say and leave it run till about late july gives everyone plenty time to enter (including me as my computer at home is as slow so ill need all that time).......it will cover pit and bales, mowing etc anyway ill start advertising it closer to the time, but if anyone wants to help organise more specific rules and guidelines for it with me it wud be appreciated