Zwolle 2013,the PICTURES

catkom3

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David,I'm sure you and a few others would be interested to know that little IH 833 started out as just a series of computer screen images which Paul cut out useing a CNC machine,then he built the model from the parts he created,I'm fairly sure Johny said the Steyrs were also made the way,??

IH8331_zpsbdc1972c.jpg

IH8332_zps87df53fa.jpg

IH8333_zps20f2fe90.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Directly opposite the F.T.F was "Fordtractorcrazy" A.K.A Wil Zoetekouw who was selling off a number of surplus models aswell displaying a fantastic array of Ford 8N models.

P1380949_zps9a1cc4b7.jpg

P1380951_zps5cbb72e0.jpg

It was also great to see DBP Farm Models being represented nearby Wil's stand, and just couldn't resist but add a lovely Ford 6710 to my own collection.

P1380950_zpsef3a3348.jpg

what company or custom builder constructed the hydro trike (with the solid manure spreader and liquid tanks, not the ones with the beet eater) in wanting and in need of one of these !! any help would be great !!

I thought these looked nice sat together on a stand too. Ertl Axial Flow combines.

P1380966_zps16dcf0d2.jpg

Whilst here's the Ully St Georges Landini 16000.

P1380968_zpsbe31646b.jpg

Smaller scale International 953 combine harvester which looked really nice too.

P1380973_zps00c2d9cb.jpg

Another stand containing an interesting selection of unboxed models. Some which had been modified.

P1380974_zps8fc9838b.jpg

Followed by another two stands wall to wall with modern models.

P1380969_zps9ce2b66d.jpg

P1380967_zps9855f617.jpg

Jamie,give Karen and Steve at farmmodels a call they have them on their web site,scroll down to the bottom,http://www.farmmodels.co.uk/misc-farmmodels.html

Regards

Joe.

cheers but I meant the other ones with the new shape vista cab ... we have M&J harvesting round here with there trike and we would quite like to get the new shape one to modify many thanks

Here's my last set of photographs for this evening. I've loads more to follow and further post up to this thread.

The latest from Replicagri.........The two Internationals looked very smart.

P1380970_zps42296d4d.jpg

P1380971_zps5f3ba31b.jpg

P1380972_zpsb4dd458f.jpg

Whilst on another stand I also noticed these rather nice Ertl precision series John Deeres followed by a Premier series New Holland TG255.

P1380978_zps8c120ca3.jpg 

P1380979_zps69130d83.jpg

P1380980_zps2d87459d.jpg

cheers but I meant the other ones with the new shape vista cab ... we have M&J harvesting round here with there trike and we would quite like to get the new shape one to modify many thanks

If I am correct these were build by the guy himself. The one with the small tank (for an umbilical set up) is not yet finished. Doubt he'd sell them or build to sell?

There is one Dutch man, Richard van der Veen, that builds trikes on order?

Great picture Mike from the Maestro ;D

David you have made a good impression from Zwolle.

Texas

Execellent! Surprised my ugly mug didn't crack the screen of the camera! :D

Thanks ever so much Bas. Great to catch up with you over the weekend. I had a fantastic time again. I've posted just over 200 photographs so far.....Just another 600 to sift through. :)

Archived