A MF 1080 custom by a Yank.......

I'm sure Marky means well......It's tough when your an expert!!  :D :D

Mike  ;D

Weyhey - He's here - welcome Roadgear... I'm no expert I can assure you  ::):-[ - In fact I am far from it... although I am a fully commited Massey Fan  ;) - So tell us about your collection  ???

Weyhey - He's here - welcome Roadgear... I'm no expert I can assure you  ::):-[ - In fact I am far from it... although I am a fully commited Massey Fan  ;) - So tell us about your collection  ???

Don't do yourself an injustice Marky  ;)

You are an expert  ;)

in bulls***  :D :D :D

Well Marky, I collect and "convo" 1/16 scale tractors. I know that you guys seem to be heavier into 1/32 scale. I started with Massey Harris and have a 555, a 44 Special, a 101 Super Row Crop (wide front), a Pony and a Colt. I also have a 1/16 International A (my first real life tractor) and a 1/16 Ferguson TO-20 (I currently own one in real life also).

I have just started with Massey Fergusons - the 1080 and the 175 are my current projects and I have an Ertl 2805 waiting in the wings for a custom job. My very first custom after joining TTT was a custom pulling tractor based on an really bad Ertl casting of an International 3088 series tractor - turned out really well.

My Fergies have been rescued from E-bay, they were really in poor shape so it's been a restoration along with the customizing.

Long live the Fergie!! :D :D

Mike  ;D

Well Marky, I collect and "convo" 1/16 scale tractors. I know that you guys seem to be heavier into 1/32 scale. I started with Massey Harris and have a 555, a 44 Special, a 101 Super Row Crop (wide front), a Pony and a Colt. I also have a 1/16 International A (my first real life tractor) and a 1/16 Ferguson TO-20 (I currently own one in real life also).

I have just started with Massey Fergusons - the 1080 and the 175 are my current projects and I have an Ertl 2805 waiting in the wings for a custom job. My very first custom after joining TTT was a custom pulling tractor based on an really bad Ertl casting of an International 3088 series tractor - turned out really well.

My Fergies have been rescued from E-bay, they were really in poor shape so it's been a restoration along with the customizing.

Long live the Fergie!! :D :D

Mike  ;D

Interesting Mike... We are not all (although most of THEM are) collectors of just 1:32 - I myself have loads of 1:16 tractors... All MF's it has to be said...

Have you seen the 8480 from scale models in 1:16 - that is crying out for a proper makeover  ;)