jmd britains autoway collection

jmd

also i would like to thank paul ( valley axe man ) for coming round to show me how to get the pictures on the forum as i was struggling and his mum lynne for the cake and entaining the boys it was an enjoyable afternoon

• Like 3

No worries John, ;) glad to be able to show you how to show the rest of the forum your great collection 8) Every credit to you for collecting the Autoway series, something very different but a very unique collection on here. Fingers crossed you find the couple of bits that your missing to complete the set :)

Mum fairly impressed by that logo's game too..... ;):laugh: she says no problem over the cake, it's there to be enjoyed! ;)

• Like 2

some fantastic models John. I like to see the original price stickers too, great investment,

you n the kids did well getting hold of the famous Lynn Whitehead cake too ;D

Aye John and Joanne and the boys are other members of the Lynn's cake fan club David :), think the next member to get a visit must be you ;)8)

• Like 2

some fantastic models John. I like to see the original price stickers too, great investment,

you n the kids did well getting hold of the famous Lynn Whitehead cake too ;D

cheers david its a pity the few im missing won't be that price ;D just having a bit more cake yum yum ;)

• Like 2

No worries John, ;) glad to be able to show you how to show the rest of the forum your great collection 8) Every credit to you for collecting the Autoway series, something very different but a very unique collection on here. Fingers crossed you find the couple of bits that your missing to complete the set :)

Mum fairly impressed by that logo's game too..... ;):laugh: she says no problem over the cake, it's there to be enjoyed! ;)

thanks again paul yeah it's a good game summat different ;D

• Like 1