jmd britains autoway collection

jmd

Its great to see picture of the unimog Box looks mint to. I a have been hunting for years for one of those in its box have a unboxed one but not boxed. have you got a lot of road series in your collection?

I have most if not all of the road series, not all boxed. Somewhere I have a SAMPLE ONLY marked Unimog, trying to track it down at the moment  ::)

a nice 9888 set there paul ;) does the pipe trailor have autoway stickers on?

Its a full Autoway trailer in yellow complete with Autoway stickers, I do have a boxed Road Series one somewhere though.

Pictures to follow........................... hopefully

Edited by super6

SAMPLE Road Series Unimog with pipe trailer. I know it's in an Autoway box, see next picture. Not too sure where I bought this, but I didn't know what it was until I opened it up at home 

IMG_4989.jpg

Box end showing the Road Series catalogue number

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

Mercedes signs on the doors are cut out from the grill sticker/decal, compare with a production version

IMG_4992.jpg

IMG_4993.jpg

Sticker on the underside

IMG_4994.jpg

This is a great thread to follow. You don't see many people that collect autoway and road series!! I would love to but don't think my bank balance could handle it getting rather expensive these days!!

your right jordan you don't see many people collecting autoway,road series but they must because it usually makes good money on ebay and toy fairs luckily i bought most of mine when it was new in the 80's :)

It does fetch good money, I have been collecting britains landrovers for a while now and two of the road series orange county's poped up the other month both went for funnily enough £114. I thought I was in with 75 quid till the last second and was outbid!! One was with the white traffic trailer and the second with an autoway trailer!!

post-3634-0-60643500-1400789549_thumb.jp

Do any of you have one of these sets have only ever seen these two and one in an article in model farmer!!

Just to add I was only born in 1987 so missed the best years clearly :)

Edited by Jordan_coe2012

That's a brilliant collection you've got, must get that Orange County one day!! Are those readymix wagons all the same or are there any difference's between them? Didn't they do two types of the yellow autoway ones? I'm sure I have two versions of the autoway ones.

I like orange county landrover I only have one but would like to get some more. yes there all different readymix mixers Mercedes Iveco & fiat Iveco.im not sure how many types of autoway types there is I have a few but they are all Iveco fiat It would be good to see the other if you have any pictures?

I like orange county landrover I only have one but would like to get some more. yes there all different readymix mixers Mercedes Iveco & fiat Iveco.im not sure how many types of autoway types there is I have a few but they are all Iveco fiat It would be good to see the other if you have any pictures?

do you have a orange readymix truck with autoway decals

Had this arrive today Autoway front loader in a road series box no numbers on the box

did you get it off ebay saw one on there the other week like that but just thought it was in wrong box but if no numbers on box the it might be original nice find :)

Yes was of ebay I did think the same but I got the seller to send me some more photos I saw there was no numbers so I thought I would take it has fits in with both my collections.

great find O0 must be an end of line autoway or begining of road series possibly ???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...