Another MF custom from the States

Hello again Gents!

I have not introduced myself yet, but Rick said I needed to get over here and talk to you good people!  ;)

The 175 you see here in this post is an old Ertl 175 in 1/16 scale. The tractor was in poor shape (like it's twin the 1080) and was a candidate for a custom workover.

The tractor as you have seen it is not finished. The "blue" on the block is primer, I still have not sprayed the finish coat on yet. The hood and fenders have been painted and I have added the decals to the hood. I will be putting on larger custom front wheels with Firestone 11L-15 tires and will have dished rear rims with custom tires. I ground off the cast-in exhaust pipe on the right side and have put on a upright stack. I will post more pictures as I work on it.

Mike  ;D

Oh Pops  ::)

Welcome Mike... get on here more often please - this forum is crying out for some Yankie Massey Fans.  Cracking convo job done of both of those - Have you any others in your collection you can show us please  ???

Anyway welcome once again and enjoy your stay on here.

Thank you for the warm welcome Gents! As a newbie (and a Yank) I'll try to mind my manners.  ::)

Marky, I've just got around to building the Fergusons so I've got the1080, the 175 and I have a 2805 waiting for a "convo". My collection started with Massey Harris - I've got a 555, 44 Special, 101 Super Row Crop. a Pony and a Colt. I also have an International A (the first real tractor I ever had) and a Ferguson TO-20 (I currently own a real one). The first convo that I ever did on TTT was a pulling tractor based on the International 3088.

Fergie Boy and smallclaas - you boys behave!  :o

Mike  ;D

Thank you for the warm welcome Gents! As a newbie (and a Yank) I'll try to mind my manners.  ::)

Marky, I've just got around to building the Fergusons so I've got the1080, the 175 and I have a 2805 waiting for a "convo". My collection started with Massey Harris - I've got a 555, 44 Special, 101 Super Row Crop. a Pony and a Colt. I also have an International A (the first real tractor I ever had) and a Ferguson TO-20 (I currently own a real one). The first convo that I ever did on TTT was a pulling tractor based on the International 3088.

Fergie Boy and smallclaas - you boys behave!  :o

Mike  ;D

i'm shocked :o :o, what has Rick been saying about me  :D :D :D::) ::)

A true gentleman never tells what he's been told in confidence!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mike  ;D

yeah, got me there  :D :D :D...............now that Rick, he's a................... :D :D ::)

he's not that bad ::)

Now Mike our Lime Juicer cousins are serious collectors, and wait to you see the work of guys like Doc, Tm and Ricky, plus paul and oh Im leaving some off but there are one hell of alot of great custom guys here.........conversions here......and be prepared to take the mickey as they love to dish it out...and sometimes us poor yanks seem to be the favorit target but not to worry cause in my case I seem to ah  ask for it.. ;D ;D ;D.

In case your wondering  Marky and Udi were twins at birth, their mother bought a red stroller for marky and a ford gray for Udi..since then they been at odds, or I should  say they are odd... :D :D :D :D :D :D well whatever you will figure it out.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PS  Watch out for the Numptys.. ;)

Now Mike our Lime Juicer cousins are serious collectors, and wait to you see the work of guys like Doc, Tm and Ricky, plus paul and oh Im leaving some off but there are one hell of alot of great custom guys here.........conversions here......

I look forward to seeing everyone's work! I enjoy seeing what others have done, it even gives me ideas!

PS  Watch out for the Numptys.. ;)

Okay, perhaps someone will be kind enough to explain to a poor confused Yank??  ???

Mike  ;D

I look forward to seeing everyone's work! I enjoy seeing what others have done, it even gives me ideas!

Okay, perhaps someone will be kind enough to explain to a poor confused Yank??  ???

Mike  ;D

A numpty is an award given on here for stupidity or just asking something really silly... or making a silly comment with no relevence to the topic... Ask Pops - he holds the USA recond I think... scrub that... make that the Western Hemsiphere record  ;);D

Baloney, Beetie holds that record not me.......... :D :D