Spalding Model Tractor Show 6th April 2014

robbo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hardly got to look at anything this time so it is great to see your photos David, I just love that little Deutz D68 06 I wish I had seen it on the day.

I hardly got to look at anything this time so it is great to see your photos David, I just love that little Deutz D68 06 I wish I had seen it on the day.

Thanks ever so much Mike. Delighted with how some of these have turned out, although having looked back through my photos I have missed capturing a few of the stands. :-[  I thought you might like that little Deutz Mike. I think Brian Norman had it marked up at £75, i'm certain I have photographed a similar model in Zwolle. :)

great pictures as always David,thankyou,a god send for people who dont or cant attend,nothing jumps out at me i must say,that is except for peter hardys work,i dont even like ltd edt colour schemes,but his work is outstanding,very profesional finish,another thing i noticed is people just adding another rear set of rear wheels on,to make rear duals,but not true to life what so ever

Last but very not least from my photographic tour of the Spring Spalding Show 2014, what was sat outside..........

P1420771_zps31c17234.jpg

Sincerest apologies to those stands whom I seemed to have failed to have pointed my camera at. It was once again an absolutely fantastic show and it was great to catch up with so many good friends to talk about all things model and real tractors and everything else in between. :) 

Thanks again for all of your kind comments regards my pictures.

David.

Great pics as usual David mate, it was good to see you at the show, I hadn't seen you in ages. I could have stood talking to gav and john Cranston all day, was also nice to finally meet mr fordtractorcrazy , although when we got introduced, Will said to me that I was older than he thought I would be, this made the Baz-Meister from UTS laugh and call me an old git.

great pictures as always David,thankyou,a god send for people who dont or cant attend.

Great pics, thanks for all your time spent getting them up on the forum, It's great for all those who couldn't make it.

Thanks Paul and Steve. Appreciated. :)

Great pics as usual David mate, it was good to see you at the show, I hadn't seen you in ages. I could have stood talking to gav and john Cranston all day, was also nice to finally meet mr fordtractorcrazy , although when we got introduced, Will said to me that I was older than he thought I would be, this made the Baz-Meister from UTS laugh and call me an old git.

Thanks Chris, appreciated mate. Likewise it was very good to see you too again for a decent catch up. :)

weatheredpotatotrailer_zps4dd424d8.jpg

I bought this from Alistair Bell at 'NATIONALMINITRAC', a rather well weathered Kane potato trailer. He has a show in Northern Ireland on the 18th April at a hotel in Portrush. The County 1474 came from the Udimore Tractor Shop  :)

Thanks for sharing your photo's David 8) some nice items that you've caught on camera...... and a very interesting looking 4wd Nuffield on Malcom Peagrams stand alongside a couple of others  :)

You're very welcome Paul, and thanks ever so much. I wonder if that 4wd Nuffield is a genuine original, or a converted model? I wish I had paid it a little more attention now. The front wheels could almost pass for being 1/25th scale ROS rear wheels. :)

Thanks Click Click for the photos

I see more from your photos than from when I'm at the show..whenever I do leave the stand I dont get very far before I bump into a weirdo or two and so I end up turning back to the stall after >:D

Thanks Click Click for the photos

I see more from your photos than from when I'm at the show..whenever I do leave the stand I dont get very far before I bump into a weirdo or two and so I end up turning back to the stall after >:D

You're very welcome Barry, any time. I had a brilliant time at the show.....and thank you so much for the two models that came with me from you. They look fantastic lined up in my cabinets. :)

Archived