Model Tractor, Plant and Construction Show - Leamington Spa - Sunday 16th February 2014

convo

Warwickshire Exhibition Centre, Fosse Way, Nr Leamington Spar,CV31 1XN

10.00am till 4.00pm

adults and senior citizens will be £6.00

children under 14 years go free of charge

when accompanied by a paying adult

I have got to say this show has gone from strength to strength and offers some thing for all the family ,it is a great location and venue

www.meridienneexhibitions.co.uk

check out the web site to see the comprehensive lit of traders and exhibitors  

who`s up for it then?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite agree Peter the show has gone from strength to strength every year with plenty going on for visitors to look at from working R/C trucks, real tractors, dioramas and custom built models with competitions and of course traders to!  ;)

the buy in this show has got now from both traders and exhibiters is massive ,last year was make or break for this show ,,,I thought anyway ,,,but thankfully it was a hit with over 1000 people through the door and I can see no reason why it will not go on for years to come ,

the effort the organizer's put in to advertising this even is also outstanding when every tractor and construction related magazine  has full page spreads ,they spend around £6000 on that alone ,

if any one fancy's meeting up for a few beers , good home cooked food ,child friendly pub on the Saturday night before the show  let me know ,,,,I will put up were and when nearer the time ,we had a cracking meal with great company last year ,

• 2 weeks later...

we are in the travel lodge just up the road ,I think dan and the gang are in there also ,

Rugby Dunchurch CV23 9LG

TEL 08719846099

its about 6 miles from the venue ,,,but is cheep as chips ;) ;)

Thanks Pete

Fully booked there as are most other places can't think why ;D so found some other Brummie gaff (waiting for Scott aka smurf to correct me) >:D

See you there weirdos :-*:-* :-*

Thanks Pete

Fully booked there as are most other places can't think why ;D so found some other Brummie gaff (waiting for Scott aka smurf to correct me) >:D

See you there weirdos :-*:-* :-*

I am not and never been a Brummie. I am a warwickshire lad.

There you go baz you asked for it

Had a fantastic day at Leamington Spa today, a very enjoyable show just like last year. Great to catch up with so many good friends, and come home with several nice things for my own collection. I've taken around 250 photographs from the show today which I will post up over the next couple of days. :)

Had a fantastic day at Leamington Spa today, a very enjoyable show just like last year. Great to catch up with so many good friends, and come home with several nice things for my own collection. I've taken around 250 photographs from the show today which I will post up over the next couple of days. :)

Wait to see the pictures Mr David Bailey Or just David.Hope you had a good Show. :)

Wait to see the pictures Mr David Bailey Or just David.Hope you had a good Show. :)

Thanks Shaun, i'll have them all posted up in the next two days. Just like last year there were some absolutely superb and very original layouts on show. Really enjoyable show. :)

Archived