Model Tractor, Plant and Construction Show - Leamington Spa - Sunday 16th February 2014

convo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting your comprehensive photo coverage David :) Looks like it was a good day and great to see John (JMD) fantastic selection of Blues and young Matts contracting yard  8)

You're very welcome Paul, thanks ever so much. I had a brilliant time at the show. :)

looks a great show david, its not that far away as such for me, prob 4 hrs if that ,so maybe next time I will try and get there 

It's a cracking show Sean, i'd certainly recommend the trip up to it. Nice easy run for me being so close to the M1 now. Loads of variety of things to see on display, and decent mix of both agricultural and plant models for sale too. :)

looks a great show david, its not that far away as such for me, prob 4 hrs if that ,so maybe next time I will try and get there 

No you stay at home Sean its a terrible show not worthy of you visiting :-*>:D

Great pics click click

No you stay at home Sean its a terrible show not worthy of you visiting :-*>:D

Great pics click click

Thanks ever so much Barry, appreciated mate. Great to catch up with you at the show and come home with couple of very nice additions to my collection from you. Thank you. :)

what a start to the show calendar year ,,,this show certainly kicked it off with a bang ,,,queues out the door ,even when you look through the great pictures David has taken there are crowds behind and it would be fair to say it was like that all day .

it was great to catch up with traders and customers alike ,all in all this was a cracking show witch is getting more and more support ,this can only be a positive thing .

firstly ,,,,a big  thank you to all of you who bought stuff from me that  made the journey more worth while ;)

secondly,,,, a big thank you to every one who attended the show showing your support   ;)

thirdly ,,,I suppose I will have to thank those who attended and bought from other traders and not me :-[:-[ ,,,but hey ho you carnet win them all,,, ;D;);D;)

fourthly ,,,a big thank you to David for the superb pictorials of the show to show all of you who did not attend what you missed out on ;D ;D

I cant spell 5thly and I have ran out of thank you`s so that's were it stops

look forward to seeing what happens next year and I already have the date here so you can put it on your calendar,,, 15th Feb. 2015,,,

whats ,,,,,next,,,, Spalding 6 weeks time see you all there

what a start to the show calendar year ,,,this show certainly kicked it off with a bang ,,,queues out the door ,even when you look through the great pictures David has taken there are crowds behind and it would be fair to say it was like that all day .

it was great to catch up with traders and customers alike ,all in all this was a cracking show witch is getting more and more support ,this can only be a positive thing .

firstly ,,,,a big  thank you to all of you who bought stuff from me that  made the journey more worth while ;)

secondly,,,, a big thank you to every one who attended the show showing your support   ;)

thirdly ,,,I suppose I will have to thank those who attended and bought from other traders and not me :-[:-[ ,,,but hey ho you carnet win them all,,, ;D;);D;)

fourthly ,,,a big thank you to David for the superb pictorials of the show to show all of you who did not attend what you missed out on ;D

I cant spell 5thly and I have ran out of thank you`s so that's were it stops

look forward to seeing what happens next year and I already have the date here so you can put it on your calendar,,, 15th Feb. 2015,,,

whats ,,,,,next,,,, Spalding 6 weeks time see you all there

Thanks ever so much for your very kind words regards my photographs Peter. I had an absolutely brilliant time taking pictures during the course of day. After my experiences at the show last year there was no way I was missing it. Great to catch up with you too, and come home with two more of your fantastic conversions to add to my collection. :)

Archived