Model Tractor, Plant and Construction Show - Leamington Spa - Sunday 16th February 2014

convo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time i have attended this show and it was a great start to the year and thank you to thoese who attended.  It was nice to see some new surroundings and new faces and roll on spalding in 6weeks time.

Pete, thank you for suggesting a great evening venue for some food as i was stuffed.

• 9 months later...

Hello i see this show is on the date of the Sunday 15th February 2015 is this right ?.If so would this be a good show to go as a first timer ?. If so is there many people from Ireland going to this and how do you get there,any help would be good.

Reg Cyril 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say you should go to a few of the Irish Shows first.

Keep an eye on http://madformodels.ie/ as they usually attend most of them and advertise them on the site.

Next up is Galway on January 18th.

Carrickdale, just on the border north of Dundalk, is on February 22nd.

Moira in Nordyland at the end of October is one definitely worth going to.

That lovely but i would like to got to some shows in uk which is the best one to go to ? 

I'd say you should go to a few of the Irish Shows first.

Keep an eye on http://madformodels.ie/ as they usually attend most of them and advertise them on the site.

Next up is Galway on January 18th.

Carrickdale, just on the border north of Dundalk, is on February 22nd.

Moira in Nordyland at the end of October is one definitely worth going to.

I think this is a good show to go to. there is plenty to look at and lots of trade stands

Tks for that I be looking foward to going to this show. Would there be many people selling at this. Seen photos of it looks class .

Cool hope to make it over to this then. Might get to meet some of yours from here at it .  ;D

Make sure you come over for the right date, this is last years topic. The date and topic for the 2015 show is pinned at the top of this section

• 1 month later...

Archived