well shes near as done guys,just got to make or get the decals for her,what do you think

the lights are useing the new paint i got ,a clear finish,just paint silver or white,then when dry coat with this stuff,looks just like proper plastic lenses,from tamyia at any good model shop,

front hitch id from dt,and works well,prob be the new breaker  and harrow tractor after the 6290 and plough

post-46-13263852403_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638524033_thumb.jpg

apart from the new astro turf mate,i havn't done anything on there recentlly,although going to start the end board with the second straw/implement barn and muckheap area,at the end of the track you can see,and moved a lot of stuff in the loft,so now have a slopped? but 8m x 4 m field area to consider playing round with

apart from the new astro turf mate,i havn't done anything on there recentlly,although going to start the end board with the second straw/implement barn and muckheap area,at the end of the track you can see,and moved a lot of stuff in the loft,so now have a slopped? but 8m x 4 m field area to consider playing round with

nice, hurry up!!

gotta reboard my loft so should have more space then, as every thing will be stored on the sides....might sell some models as well for space (well duplicates :-\ :-\ :-\)

nice, hurry up!!

gotta reboard my loft so should have more space then, as every thing will be stored on the sides....might sell some models as well for space (well duplicates :-\ :-\ :-\)

blimey must be serious then,but worth it in the long run eh