Does some one want to put my 6480 together for me for a price obviously, im willing to pay but i have now totally!! messed up 2 deutz ttv's trying to get my cab from my britains 6290 to fit the floor of my duetz. anyone want a challenge?

no its a UH 1160 deutz bayern i have 1 left to distroy !!! a siku 5455 bonnet and a britains mf 6290 which when you have patience its fine but i lose my rag with it and used a 4 inch angle grinder when i snapped the little file, i tend to have that attitude if at first you dont suceed get a bigger hammer kinda thing!! so im looking for some one "FP" hint hint whos got patience!

if your using the britains floorpan and cab,you dont need to file the chassis at all mate,just trim a small part of the floorpan,arround the seat hole back to the cab lug hole and it will fit fine,you just need to stick a small section of plasti strut acroos the underside at the rear to stop it wobling backwards,i have done 2 now no probs,the 6290 bonnet will also fit straght on,using the stud from the deutz bonnet to hold it,

i prefer the mf 5455 bonnet looks more realistic, only problem with using the floor from the 6290 is the 6480 has curved mudgaurds!! not angular ones.(so what i hear you say ) thats what my dad says, but it dont look rigth when you take it out side and sit it nxt to the real thing

I have seen some mf conversions of our french model building fellows and they all use the entire cab and floorpan of the 5455 of siku. Some of them fit the 6290 bonnet in a revised version on it, others use a revised version of the siku bonnet. They based it on the UH TTV model. I myself am trying to fit it on a britains NH TSa chassis. I hope this info is of any use to you!

I think that to build a 6480 you should use the 6290 bonnet! The siku 5455 is a 4 cilinder machine while the 6480 is a 6 cilinder. So the bonnets are not the same size. The model in itsself looks good but should be a 6460 for example which also is a 4 cilinder. greetz Jan-Jaap