Farm Journal -Cider Hill Farms

CCF

Have some terribly bad news aswell lads, There will be NO MORE Cider Hill Farms Journals for a while, as the camera I normally use to take pictures has been damaged, and have lost use of it in the future. No telling if there will be any more jorunals soon, the soonest will be when I will purchase a new camera. Will have to look into a " Donate to the BEETie camera fund" button. :(

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ben & Jason. After a month or two more of lawn cutting, I should have what I need to buy a new camera. :) Would also be appreciated if those of you who visit TTS keep quiet about all of this. :);)

Beetie lad... that's no good... please go the the bank and get a huge loan to but a camera immediately... if not sooner.... I ONLY sign on to FTF now to read the Cider Hill journals  :'( :'( :'( ... oh and to inslut Barry as well of course  ;)

Please hurry mate...

Oh and just incase I havn't mentioned this in one of my recent posts... get some reds  ;)

Beetie lad... that's no good... please go the the bank and get a huge loan to but a camera immediately... if not sooner.... I ONLY sign on to FTF now to read the Cider Hill journals  :'( :'( :'( ... oh and to inslut Barry as well of course  ;)

Please hurry mate...

Oh and just incase I havn't mentioned this in one of my recent posts... get some reds  ;)

Eh mate, I have access to another camera, so I can get some pictures. EXCEPT I'm feeling like I need a bit of motivation to get some. Name yer offer, and i'll see what I can do! ;D

Tonne of Beetroot OK  ???

Another Tonne, are you nuts? I'm still busy composting the 50 odd tonnes left around with the BEETie mobile. Yer gonna have to do better then that mate! ;D;)

You get in the queue behind the rest of us mate... it starts in John-O-Groates now so I believe  ;D

I get a spot in front of all of you, or no pictures! ;D

• 1 month later...
You get in the queue behind the rest of us mate... it starts in John-O-Groates now so I believe  ;D

Eh Marky, guess what BEETie picked up off ebay yesterday? ;D

Thanks Ben & Jason. After a month or two more of lawn cutting, I should have what I need to buy a new camera. :)Would also be appreciated if those of you who visit TTS keep quiet about all of this. :);)

Hey Beetie, why wouldn't you want all of us to know?

Hey Beetie, why wouldn't you want all of us to know?

I''m trying to leave TTS permamently beleive it or not David. Most members on that site don't give a damn about my photos anymore, which is why I stayed in the greener fields of FTF. I'd rather please you all with my farm journals then a bunch of sore asses who won't even give this site a shot. Members don't really question where I go if I don't post for a few weeks, so it may be best keeping it quiet until the ones that care start questioning. :-\

Just spent a good twenty minutes browsing through this thread for the first time  :-[

Excellent camera work Beetie, how many acres of woodland do you have in real life?

I was quite enjoying it until the JD went in to the lake  ::)

When's the camera going to be fixed?

Cheers mate, the model farm does not take up that much space in the yard. I am guessing it is about a 40ft x 10ft plot. If I remember, i'll try to get some real measurements of it next time I am in that part of the yard with the tape measure. The camera has been sent back to the original retailer to be fixed 3 weeks ago, allthough as stated, I will no longer be using that specific camera. I have bought a brand new camera (Canon Powershot A620) that has more megapixels than the old camera, so the photos may turn out better than before.  The camera should be here early next week as it is on express mail, so be on the lookout for my farm journals somewhere in the next two weeks! :)

I''m trying to leave TTS permamently beleive it or not David. Most members on that site don't give a damn about my photos anymore, which is why I stayed in the greener fields of FTF. I'd rather please you all with my farm journals then a bunch of sore asses who won't even give this site a shot. Members don't really question where I go if I don't post for a few weeks, so it may be best keeping it quiet until the ones that care start questioning. :-\

Cheers mate, the model farm does not take up that much space in the yard. I am guessing it is about a 40ft x 10ft plot. If I remember, i'll try to get some real measurements of it next time I am in that part of the yard with the tape measure. The camera has been sent back to the original retailer to be fixed 3 weeks ago, allthough as stated, I will no longer be using that specific camera. I have bought a brand new camera (Canon Powershot A620) that has more megapixels than the old camera, so the photos may turn out better than before.  The camera should be here early next week as it is on express mail, so be on the lookout for my farm journals somewhere in the next two weeks! :)

I really don't think that is true.  I find the 16th scale forum is a lot like this message board.  I know they very much appreciate your pictures.