Ford Farm

Old Ford

this will make you laugh, and no i did not do ART at school. :-[:-[. made a small room in the loft. bit rushed on the green paint , was getting very high :D :D. going to get some more gravel. also got some more sheds coming. hope it not to bad. :-\ :-\ :-\ :)

thanks alan  :) ,  started it yesterday afternoon put the loft ladder up and two lights. then went from there. hope its going to be a safe place for some of my models, want with the nipper only six or so weeks away. :o :o

this will make you laugh, and no i did not do ART at school. :-[:-[. made a small room in the loft. bit rushed on the green paint , was getting very high :D :D. going to get some more gravel. also got some more sheds coming. hope it not to bad. :-\ :-\ :-\

Wrong words Old Ford, you as a tradesman should know to take your time!

You've made a good start, have you got any particular plan or are you working free hand??

thanks for the comments guys :) :) :) , its all free hand. it was only going to be a room to keep some models, but got carryed away. seeing all your fine displays. the room still smells of that green paint from last night. :( :(. going to put the big stuff in there, cougar ,big x, class lexion, ect. hope it will look like a contractors yard at one end. may get out some old fencing too. :-\ :-\

thanks for the comments guys :) :) :) , its all free hand. it was only going to be a room to keep some models, but got carryed away. seeing all your fine displays. the room still smells of that green paint from last night. :( :(. going to put the big stuff in there, cougar ,big x, class lexion, ect. hope it will look like a contractors yard at one end. may get out some old fencing too. :-\ :-\

once you start....there is no stopping!!  ;D ;D

not to bad Sean, its 7ft 6'' x 5ft 6'' but you have to get in to the room so most of it will be round the edges. also the roof slopes down to 6,1/2''. its my first ever lay out since about 11 years old. i would like to of done an old style farm display, but have to get my big UH models put some where away from very small hands. ;) ;)

here's the latest having to wait for the gravel to dry, seems to take along time :(. the first pic is the contracting end big stuff. then the piggys then the cows. they have been boxed up for over 22 years. :o :o so need a good feed. :D :D

Right you are, if MJB ever gets his backside in gear maybe one or two of his will find a home with you. Can you believe he gave me this half our long sob story today about couriers and suppliers, return to sender etc etc. ... Honestly ... As if I'd believe that!!

looks promising old ford nice dry & like you say ,away from little hands  :) :)

please excuse me old ford .........................................

Right you are, if MJB ever gets his backside in gear maybe one or two of his will find a home with you. Can you believe he gave me this half our long sob story today about couriers and suppliers, return to sender etc etc. ... Honestly ... As if I'd believe that!!

you're only getting narky coz when i asked for a picture of us both , you said i won,t stand behind you ,to which my mate then said "no you're too small & wouldn't be seen "   :D :D :D :D :D

your face was a picture when you replied " don't you start an all" :D :D :D :D

back to your set old ford , will this be an old time set up 70's ,80's  theme as you do like yer older models ,or all mixed in together ?

well marcus i hope to do some old stuff one end 135, 6600 ect. just a bit concerned about the heat, it gets very hot up there in the summer. :( :( :(. HOW HOT DOES IT GET IN THE REST OF YOU GUYS LOFTS, WHERE YOUR DISPLAYS ARE. ??? ??? ???