Ford Farm

Old Ford

• 1 month later...

I cannot believe how well that's come out Mark - I think I told you it was Clifford Bateson's idea  (he'd used the same stuff for his clamp). Your clamp looks better than mine though :'( ;):)

Thank you Mandy great stuff and one bag did two fronts, Yes i've got a second one done at the same time . Just got to put it in :) :)

I have worked out with out the flash  give's a more real look .

post-58-132639507974_thumb.jpg

post-58-132639508085_thumb.jpg

thanks guys  :) :)  going to put the other one in now. Have use celox roofing insulation at 100mm. Then added the top curve ,  pinned with c00k tail sticks. Then cut small bits from the front , to look like a loader and grab  has cut into the pit. Then painted the front with a mix of green, brown and black paint. Then with watered down PVA coated the rest, to stop the dust. When dry painted the front with watered down PVA. Then put Mandys Silage stuff on, and sealed with pva spray.  Oh i did cut it in half so later on take out the back part , then move the front back so it look like the pit is being used up.