Ford Farm

Old Ford

Thanks guys  :)  going to revamp  all the lay out slowly it is getting old , hedges next. Nice idea Marky on the tyre marks was thinking of puddles to start with , see how that goes. Sean i think if your ditches are sealed well , it should work. The pond seams to have gone 3D so to speak, its not as clear as when first done. Gone more like a real pond :of :of  The bottum looks like its lifted, or more like my eyes have gone funny. ::)  Don't worry Tris theres lots of spiders up there, i just take up the hover now and again. ;)

• 2 months later...

I think I made one of these for Leverets but I have to admit, using the seal wire made it look a little too chunky. Brilliant for effect but in comparison to yours Mark you can see the difference, this one is much better. . ..  you flipping sod!  :laugh: :laugh:

I think I made one of these for Leverets but I have to admit, using the seal wire made it look a little too chunky. Brilliant for effect but in comparison to yours Mark you can see the difference, this one is much better. . ..  you flipping sod!  :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers Tris  8)

thats a tidy idea mark, another one for the lovely mandy to use maybe? ???

thanks Sean  :)  Mandys more than wellcome to use any of my ideas. I  may make some and pop them over,  i'm up that way on thursday having my car serviced at tarnock. ;)

Not sure about having photos of 'Mandy's bits' is appropriate, Mark - you know what they're like on here ::):-[;D ;D

Your pictures of the new bales certainly look better than mine - I found them really difficult to photograph well :-\

Oooo and I meant to ask about the feed barriers? Who made them? What are the made of? They look great :)

Not sure about having photos of 'Mandy's bits' is appropriate, Mark - you know what they're like on here ::):-[;D ;D

- I found them really difficult to photograph well :-\

Oooo  They look great :)

i nearly got all excited when i saw the picture titles to  :P :P :P

i have a feeling the feed barriers may be keith paice?? or something close to that, mark bought a few at a spalding or toytrac i think

Mark stop taking photos of real farms and posting them on here!!!

Looking great!!, Mandys bits do perk up the place  ::) ::)

About time for you to ready the silage team isnt it!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D