Ford Farm

Old Ford

Can't believe how quick this farm has come along Mark, it takes a good few minutes to gawp over each pic and make sure I have noted averything in the pics. It looks amazing.

Could you email or put up a pic of the topper on a asmaller 2wd tractor please mate? Just being a bit inquisitive.

i can do Tris but that one is on the verge of doing a wheelie. the topper is very heavy, put it on any britains tractors and they will be looking at the sky. ;D which one would you like to see the topper on. ??? ???

Have you got a 595 or a 6180 mate? It may got on my 2wd 6180 if they are still available. Bit new for my 'old farm' but on the shelf it would look nice on a 595 aswell.

Clever bugger :)

Paint it dark grey, then once dry  put some light grey on a brush then rub the paint brush off on some paper towel till the brush is dry  the brush over the dark grey paint, should help give the desired effect.

Or send it to ME and I will do it for you and not send it back of course  :D :D :D