Ford Farm

Old Ford

now looking for some orange cotton.

Another idea. .. .stolen ... ...  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hey OF if you get a drinking straw or something, cut it down to size, wrap orange cotton round it and bobs your uncle. . . Twine rolls. Get clever with it and tie two together with black cotton (steel banding) and you could stack one of your pallets up!! What am I saying, information like this costs a fortune!!!

guy how big should i make my silage pit, keeping in mine that it is only a small farm only beef. no milking cows as yet. thinking late 70s to mid 80s only 60 or so acres. ??? ??? ??? how high as well as wide and length. help will be gratefully received. :) :)

Looking good old ford

thats my next step the loft i have all my ertl artics up there stored at the moment

My loft is big and I am hoping to have another large layout up there say 12 ft x 18 ft

and i wondered if i would need to insulate the roof its all floor boaded and the roof supports are across the cente which leaves a large open space.

at the moment full with junk needs sorting.

guy how big should i make my silage pit, keeping in mine that it is only a small farm only beef. no milking cows as yet. thinking late 70s to mid 80s only 60 or so acres. ??? ??? ??? how high as well as wide and length. help will be gratefully received. :) :)

i recon 11"long x 8"wide & 4"high wouldn't be too far out,  or the approximate ground space of an A4 peice of paper

thanks marcus got some wood this after noon, thats just the job 100mm x about 2mm. ;D ;D have to get it built soon for first cut. so i can feed the herefords in the winter months. also the sheep there around some where. ;D ;D

I wondered what an earth you were on about when you said you got wood this afternoon and knoecked one out!!

The clamp looks really really smart, this is your first build right? With you making clamps like this and Marcus making his sheds. ... both in the Somerset area.. .. Joint venture coming on chaps?? :)