Ford Farm

Old Ford

dont know ben, getting the right stuff seems to be the hardest part, down this way. getting the right size. then theres the time, been good this week having it off from work. also the wife been so tired this week ;D ;D thats why i got the britains green sheds for now. love to make some soon. :) :) working with wood all day, you have had enough by the time you get home. :) :)

heres an up date. got the britains sheds also finished painting the silage clamp, dont know if i've put it in the right place. ???. cut the sheds up a bit to get them together, then screwed them up. then made one out of left over bits, to put my seed drill and spud planter in. the shed in front of the green paint i think will have milking cows in. ??? looking back now i shound of made a plan first like jason said. :) :)

also hopeing to put a post and rail fence around, but i expect i will sit on it :D :D :D. got the orange cotton for baler cord. also got the BUG now. will slow right down now though back to work tomorrow, 11 hour days. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Are you pushing them round blowing raspberries for engine noises and talking to yourself?

"Ere Bob, I think I'm getting low on seed. Over"

"ok mate, I'll come on over with some now and top you up. Over and out."

Are you pushing them round blowing raspberries for engine noises and talking to yourself?

"Ere Bob, I think I'm getting low on seed. Over"

"ok mate, I'll come on over with some now and top you up. Over and out."

:D :D :D ah the good ole days when you could just play with your farm and not have a care in the world  :) :)

Looking good O-F, It resembles a farm yard more everytime I visit the topic.  :)

Question for you;

How many acres are you farming, or have you not thought that far ahead??

I'm going on the kit you have.

well jason i was trying to model my farm on around 60 acres. so not very big. rent about 50 or so acres for sheep to graze and for some silage. straw is bought in.  the son has the contracting side with the big gear and helps in quiet time on the farm.  :) :) want do you think jason  ??? ??? ???

so old ford the clamp is just strips of mdf,with extra bits on the sides for detail? might have to do me muck heap the same way

no sean it all from balsa wood very light got it from a model shop. its for making aeroplane wings. total cost ?2 .16. :) :) works very well, cuts gr8

My Mum ans Sister still rip it out of me now for my days gone by!!  :D :D :D

he knows that coz he still does it OF , when he got out my cab the other day ,his parting words to me were " ten four"  but he checked himself before he got to 'good buddy' :D :D :D :D ;)

he knows that coz he still does it OF , when he got out my cab the other day ,his parting words to me were " ten four"  but he checked himself before he got to 'good buddy' :D :D :D :D ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D i suppose its a habbit hard to break. ::) ::)::) is it not tris. ;D