Ford Farm

Old Ford

thanks guys ;D ;D the post hole drill is from toytrac i think its scale down jason ??? ??? will be a bit hard to take it to toytrac tris, the boards are fixed to the loft. ;D ;D ;D :'( :'( :'(. so i can't move house just yet. ::) ::) i have told the wife. :)

Ah, I can see that posing a few logistical problems mate yes. I'll let you know when I have got my HIAB artic and we can sort out extracting your roof!! I wish I had bought one of those borers too now, it looks smart. His Parmiter banger looked the bee's knee's too.

nice work OF ;D ;D ;D, like the fence, did you use long strips or individual ones glued to half the vertical post...make sense?? ???

that guy looks lonely on the rear digger near the clamp ::)

thanks ben put the fence in long strips made it easier, the drew on the joints. yes the guy on the digger is a bit lonely but i feed him well. ;D ;D :D :D thanks marky  the dung heap did not turn out to bad, i use compost. ;D ;D

made one gate, not turned out to bad. two words of warning don't use super glue on your gate, it goes off to fast. second one don't come down from loft in just socks, on an aluminium ladder. i found out the hard way. :'( :'(