just been using up a few bits inbetween doing a marston in the background and came up with this,was after a 2wd for the yard anyway,to help the 690,,running on uh ergos fronts and rears,with tims bonnet and britains 6180 cab but with glass removed going to glaze the inside,and a tims cab top on there

post-46-132638524504_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638524506_thumb.jpg

Just using up a few spare bits?? Is that what you call it?? I call it "Jesus, have you seen Seans latest conversion, come over here and have a look. It's a gem" Nice work once again.

The trailer is looking very much like the AW's that CSG run out of Trowbridge with those mudguards fitted Sean. Maybe lucky enough to have a few variants of one model with this one. ... . .Are you working for RC2?!!

what front axle is it? i know its uh wheels but dosnt look like 6180 or ergos steering. is it ment to be a 4200 series as it looks spot on, the loader looks familiar, could it be the one i sent you? (do you cut all the pipes off when you spray them?) i think i may get some bits off DT and have a go. giving up on my 3690, may get starbrush to finish it, im running out of skill with it.

what front axle is it? i know its uh wheels but dosnt look like 6180 or ergos steering. is it ment to be a 4200 series as it looks spot on, the loader looks familiar, could it be the one i sent you? (do you cut all the pipes off when you spray them?) i think i may get some bits off DT and have a go. giving up on my 3690, may get starbrush to finish it, im running out of skill with it.

i think its a joal axle  :-\ sl

i think u should add the loader to it :)

Sean you are really starting to p1ss me off... now I demand you make something look bloody awful and post it on here now  >:(

Looks great mate (as usual) - you have a gift for this sort of thing  :)

ok you asked for it mate,will post the pics later for you,but on your head be it :D :D :D :D :D

it is mate,thats your old front loader,it is going to stay a 4260 as i can't be bothered to change the decals arround,as for the front axel it  is from the ergos ,all complete, along with the rears,from the ergos,on a 6180 chassis

in wish i had 'bits' to make somethingthat good sean , got a natural flare for this  mate   top of the class again mate  :) :) :)

( shorten the rear wheel stubs & pull the wheels in a bit mate  ;) )

if i take them in anymore mate they will rub on the stubs for the shawne pool trailers,and they are sort of connected to the linkage part on this type of chassis,so could be a bad move,they are 2 mm of at the mo

loader got fitted on properly today,going to make a fork for it,and try a flat 8 bale grab,but with a ram to hold the bales in place when lifted,