MY COLLECTION

PDC

Last year I converted my wife's walk in wardrobe into a LARGE display case for my collection of tractors. :o :o

This morning I have been trying ::) ::) to fit my latest buys on the shelfs, I now need to decide where I go next ::) ::)

I've sorted out a few models that can go for the right price there listed in the for sale section ;) ;)

Anyway here's a few pictures so you can see my predicamant :o :o

post-96-132638524602_thumb.jpg

post-96-132638524607_thumb.jpg

are they all boxed models ?

There all boxed except the Britains none of which are boxed but are all nice clean examples. In the Britains range I now have everything I had when I was a kid starting with the 595 and 6600 up till the Deutz DX6.50,it's a pity mine got handed down to my younger brother or I wouldn't have to buy them all again >:( >:(>:(

What a fine collection, some money's worth there. Lot's of lovely models all over the house by the looks of it, never seen a better use for a walk in wardrobe yet!! Do you have any display pieces or a farm layout that you have a tinker with? If you don't, do you want to build one one day?

What a fine collection, some money's worth there. Lot's of lovely models all over the house by the looks of it, never seen a better use for a walk in wardrobe yet!! Do you have any display pieces or a farm layout that you have a tinker with? If you don't, do you want to build one one day?

No layout and no plans to make one I barely have time to put them on shelves infact some models that made there way on to shelves today were bought at Toytrac ::) ::)

Before I moved last year I had mine on shelfs like yours paul and all the boxes were in the loft,thats what take up the space the boxes.

now i keep them in the boxes

having around 1500 models its hard to get them all out and display them.