Ballycross 1/32

F8N

1 hour ago, 844john said:

That TW looks very nice!

:D:D:D:P

Lovely photos Gary, I have to agree with John about your TW , it’s a cracker and looks very purposeful on those boots, what are the tyres off if you don’t mind me asking?

9 hours ago, mb86 said:

Lovely photos Gary, I have to agree with John about your TW , it’s a cracker and looks very purposeful on those boots, what are the tyres off if you don’t mind me asking?

They're actually moulded tyres, quite hard and don't roll very well,but they do look well. And just the right size in my opinion, not too big.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 8:03 AM, mb86 said:

On 11/3/2020 at 5:40 PM, F8N said:

They're actually moulded tyres, quite hard and don't roll very well,but they do look well. And just the right size in my opinion, not too big.

They look to be casts made of uh claas ares 836 tyres fitted to it 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jd6320driver said:

They look to be casts made of uh claas ares 836 tyres fitted to it 

On 11/3/2020 at 5:40 PM, F8N said:

Thanks Hugh I will keep an eye out for a set.  
Yes Gary I agree, they look better than the origional ones but not unrealistically big. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Pete132 said:

County's are looking spot on!!!

Thank you peter. The 1474vcame out of brushwoids breakers yard then off to Ian Huddleson then off to Michael fingleton  before back to me..she stood a lot of work to get her in the shape she's in now. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 4/5/2022 at 11:20 PM, fordmajor said:

Did you make the Barn Owl ? again great scene.

No its 3d printed.. i got it and the deer of a website called etsey. I just had to paint them

20220220_211831.jpg

• Like 1