trigger82

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Here in Ireland shop in portlaoise ken black 

I was in the Killkenny Ken Black last July... And they also had the same deal. 2 Heritage Britains for €30..!! JD or Case IH.. Great deal. They must have had a massive stock off them to get rid off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

I was in the Killkenny Ken Black last July... And they also had the same deal. 2 Heritage Britains for €30..!! JD or Case IH.. Great deal. They must have had a massive stock off them to get rid off. 

Yes he not got many left there now 2 for €30 

2 hours ago, New Hollander said:

Nice 6610 conversion. Is the complete Ros 40 series front axle under it or just the front wheels?

I converted a 6610 myself the very same and swapped the UH wheels back in return to an Imber and done it a 7740..

• Like 2

2 uren geleden, justy 46 zei:

I converted a 6610 myself the very same and swapped the UH wheels back in return to an Imber and done it a 7740..

that must be a popular conversion. I have the same 7740 with UH 10 series wheels (and a T6020 FEL) here too. Too bad ROS didn't make more versions of the 40 series.

Edited by New Hollander
  • Like 2