elevator - to rear of trailer

dont no i only really wanted the sugar beet and pea viner but cant afford both so am going for the pea viner, i told her i wanted one the day they announced they were gonna be having them, and just think what one on ebay would be worth!!!! not that i could bare to part with one!

I wouldn't mind the PMC viner once it arrives, looks a bloody smart model from the pics, weather I can part with ?350 is a different matter though :-\ :-\ :o

I'll never forget that one on ebay, how much was it ?450+ :o :o ::) ::)

I wouldn't mind the PMC viner once it arrives, looks a bloody smart model from the pics, weather I can part with ?350 is a different matter though :-\ :-\ :o

I'll never forget that one on ebay, how much was it ?450+ :o :o ::) ::)

I know the feeling Nath, would be best going towards a 3600 for me and a beacon for you......Just think how many you could get for ?350...... ;) ;) ;)

i'm quite happy with the small potato grader i built & it cost me pennies , not pounds , c'mon chaps get yer imagination going :)

mines been going for a few months on this now....just not found the right things to butcher yet....guess it will be a scratch build for FP ::)

I know the feeling Nath, would be best going towards a 3600 for me and a beacon for you......Just think how many you could get for ?350...... ;) ;) ;)

I'd need a bigger tractor, so I could stick all the beacons down, WOW :D :D :D :D :D

i'm quite happy with the small potato grader i built & it cost me pennies , not pounds , c'mon chaps get yer imagination going :)

I rather have someone else do that ::) ::):D :D

:o :o :o I was thinking ?150ish. I was quoted ?190 for a hydrotrike with Tebbe style spreader :-\ :-\

I like them too Nath, the trike put's me off straight away though. I want an artic steer one like the ones I drove and that you have seen. That would be the dangleys as far as I am concerned. Especially in red/green which is the Agrivert colours. :)