What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

6 hours ago, paulali said:

Gav,when you do take it out of the box,could you say that it will fit on a universal hobbies rear hitch? and where did you buy it from?

It looks like it might do Paul but I don't currently have a UH tractor to hand to try it on, there is a hitch adaptor in the box though to suit.  I bought it direct from Gregoire as I wanted a top notch model plough to use as a teaching aid on courses. It does move between onland and in furrow operation as well. 

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Will make a start on them this weekend Pete.had a new cabinet come today, so tonight is flat-pack night. Where is my hammer and nails?

I'm ashamed of you Chris, call yourself a farmer?! Hammer and nails indeed, it should be baler twine, cable ties and Agri-tape!! :P

3 hours ago, Gav836 said:

It looks like it might do Paul but I don't currently have a UH tractor to hand to try it on, there is a hitch adaptor in the box though to suit.  I bought it direct from Gregoire as I wanted a top notch model plough to use as a teaching aid on courses. It does move between onland and in furrow operation as well. 

many thanks Gav, a great help,interested in the teaching course, have to have a topic on that

31 minutes ago, paulali said:

many thanks Gav, a great help,interested in the teaching course, have to have a topic on that

Good idea Paulali, would be interesting for non (ex) farmers like me and also for those who have no idea how to plough

Gavvers, get on with it or I will have to do something unpleasant next time I see you >:D

3 hours ago, Gav836 said:

I'm ashamed of you Chris, call yourself a farmer?! Hammer and nails indeed, it should be baler twine, cable ties and Agri-tape!! :P

Your right gav mate, where would we be without baler twine and agri tape. Well, the good news is it has gone together nicely and it will be the new home for my Deere collection. No hammer and nails needed!!!

38 minutes ago, paulali said:

Stan,do you want the weight? how come yours didnt come with the weight?

I bought it out of the bits and bobs sale that Brushwood had at Moira. There's no lid on the hopper either. They must have sold the weight seperately.

I wanted the press to go on the front of the 8 wheel Fendt 820 I bought from Robbo recently. Going to put a 4m G-B disk harrow behind it.

Will pm you about the weight.

5 minutes ago, SPN said:

I bought it out of the bits and bobs sale that Brushwood had at Moira. There's no lid on the hopper either. They must have sold the weight seperately.

I wanted the press to go on the front of the 8 wheel Fendt 820 I bought from Robbo recently. Going to put a 4m G-B disk harrow behind it.

Will pm you about the weight.

it does come with the weight Stan,do you want the lid as well? foc,just pay for the postage mate

5 hours ago, Old Ford said:

60 small  French bales, I think there well worth the 65p each.

Mine arrived Tuesday, not the same colour as my others, bit darker , but as good as usual, may have to get some more,as  they do stack better than my older ones ,seem a bit better packed 

Lakeland Show additions to my collection.

PDC Massey Ferguson 3085 with rear flotation tyres

PDC Massey Ferguson 3080 with front and rear flotation tyres

PDC Massey Ferguson 3050 2wd

UH Massey Ferguson 2620

S D Frater Ford 6640 SL 

Ertl NFTS International 4786 

Thanks Paul, I'm really chuffed with the county, only now I am finding myself looking at the 1164 by DBP. I blame David (@walterderwent) and the Scottish bloke (if you are on here-sorry I didn't get your name) for encouraging me! ;D

Archived