What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a few Valtras around the wissington beet factory Mark, which is just down the road from me...................Shropshires have got 4 of the dark green liveried ones which is the smartest colour of the old shape T  range......................T213, T183, T163 all 14 plates, not sure of the others...................hopefully we may see a new one this March........................All came from J.Riley in N.Norfolk  which is at least 30-40 miles away!!   Thurlow Nunn aren't selling any MFs around here , so don't see them selling many Valtras either , their really only interested in selling Fendts. 

Yes Im buying one of those Cayron ploughs next week as well,  Ive been waiting for a decent 6 f plough for a while...........but wanted too compare prices of the new Replicagri 6f GB plough to the UH Amazone.....................and the Replicagri model is a lot more expensive!!  The Amazone looks really cool, nicer colour as well and it will fit nicely behind the UH Fendt724s or JCB 4220...........Im not sure if the Replicagri Besson will.

Marks right about TNS getting the Valtra franchise as J. Rileys have given up, despite selling a few tractors throughout Norfolk.....................apparently some days they wouldn't even get one customer through the door!!   Its their own fault for selling a brand reknowned for its reliability,  if theres nothing to fix,  theres no repairs money to be made::).......................more seriously though TNS parts guy said its worryingly quite in recent times, with little business and a large fleet of used Challengers piling up outside ££££££:-

4 of my Zwolle buys

Siku Deutz Fahr Agrotron 7210TTV show model

Welly Porsche Diesel Junior

Wiking Valtra T234 LTD

U/H County 1884 super Q cab

Siku Truck with 2 N/H T7070 Tractors 1/50 scale

some more to post later as they are in GOODIESTRACTOR  vehicle and not had time to go and pick them up .

will post pictures up later in Smithys collection  

1/35 Italeri GMP Artillery tractor to convert to a timber tractor

1/32 Airfix Bedford RL also to convert to a timber tractor

Newray and Automaxx MAN cabs, ebay bargin, came with a spare welly chassis too

And then what came today which is one of the 1/32 RC Volvo FH04's from Belgium

12289730_1496250624010655_91244631985119

12342800_1496250574010660_82293389046613

a bit peed off,my jcb freebie is now at jcb manchester agri division,and not on its way to me yet,so i have ordered one from G and M,im going to have 2 of the fastracs on my layout anyway, also a local agri dealer cant seem to be bothered to order the uh amazone cayron plough,spoke to 2 different parts guys,one who was off today,but on Monday said its ordered,the other parts guy knows nothing about it,his answer,get one from ebay,couldnt believe it,so im getting the plough from G and M as well,my local dealer should take a leaf out of drews of dinton and other agri dealers i have used

Archived