Jump to content

what is this??

Recommended Posts

A machine similar to that one is used during soil stablizing on large construction sites.They put lime or cement down with something like a big A trike then use something like a Magnum or a Fendt 930 to 'rotavate' it in then roll it.The last site I went to after this had been done, before digging the footings they first had to cut the ground with a diamond wheel on a skid steer loader ;) ;) ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.