Martin's collection.

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Pleased your happy with them Martin, and that they survived the trip back, the Landy looked like she was on a rally stage going up our road! Next time we should set a timer to stop the nattering from overrunning!😆 

Nowt wrong with a long chat , enjoyed ours when I was over . We would go crackers if we didn’t 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, dm434 said:

Nowt wrong with a long chat , enjoyed ours when I was over . We would go crackers if we didn’t 

That’s very true David, sometimes you need a bit craic, I’ve found that sheep are good listeners, but the conversation tends to be a bit one-sided!😆

22 hours ago, dm434 said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 10/16/2021 at 7:46 AM, 844john said:

Pleased your happy with them Martin, and that they survived the trip back, the Landy looked like she was on a rally stage going up our road! Next time we should set a timer to stop the nattering from overrunning!😆 

Was it my standing start or the handbrake turn out of your track onto the road that impressed you most? 😆

I wouldn’t worry, We set the world to rights if nothing else and seeing your builds just about made up for Penrith being cancelled again. 😉

• Like 3

On 10/17/2021 at 8:09 PM, mb86 said:

Was it my standing start or the handbrake turn out of your track onto the road that impressed you most? 😆

I wouldn’t worry, We set the world to rights if nothing else and seeing your builds just about made up for Penrith being cancelled again. 😉

Handbrake turn in a Defender, now that would impress me!😉 I enjoyed the craic, trying not to think about no Penrith again this year🙁 Grand photos, at least she’s getting put to work 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/15/2021 at 3:56 PM, mb86 said:

Yesterday’s attempt at picking these up didn’t quite go to plan but today was more successful. A short trip to see John collect these 2 absolute stunning models. 73BE9BCD-29F4-4EA5-9A7F-24459A1AFBD6.thumb.jpeg.cca10ccc25e94bb8be6f90be53cb0f91.jpeg

D89D25F6-DF9A-4FCE-A173-50A946F99337.jpeg

D3E459DF-9D4F-4724-B065-64242DDF20E2.jpeg

DBDE0E84-EA9D-4858-AE55-DB53A9D5DC10.jpeg

Muir Hill.is a real rip shorter! Looks perfect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 4:14 PM, Udimore said:

Nice and there was me thinking the 286 was terminal 💓

276 is going to look amazing with bigger bro 🤪

Cheers Bazza. Luckily it was nothing a few dabs of glue and a brass peg couldn’t sort. 

It will indeed, just need RM to pull out their finger!