old sheds finished

MJB1

Spose it's ok. .   :(

Ha!!! No wonder you been quiet, you been a busy bee this weekend mate!! And a haircut fitted in aswell. Yard looks nice, by the time I get my 'Ye Olde' layout finished everyone is going to be bored of them!!  :( :(

marcus gr8 set up you have done, i do like your sheds. :P they tim masseys don't look havf bad. how do you rate them. ??? ???

as good as any other really, not as detailed as some are, the steerings not great but as farm yard displays like this go they're just the job , the 362 maybe changed for a 5455 as a bigger tractor would be handy to have about the place  :D

Nice yard. :) :)

I see you.ve got a britains twose stock box, and I was just wondering on why they are green, because I've just painted up my real one in blue (might try to post up some pictures tommorow), is there any reason why they made them green? ???

i won't be doing the floor here as this is just some pics to show the sheds really , but i will have some down when i finally get round to having a proper base made , as for the floor i won't be messing about trying to glue gravel down , it'll be roofing felt as it's already stuck down  :D

the 362 has a hi-line style cab in black  just like the earlier versions of the real ones  :)

Lookin good mjb1 looking very good. Nice layout there ;)

coming from you mate a real compliment indeed :) :) :)

will try to get a proper display board built at some time , unfortunately it has to be outside , so it's a lot of messing about as the shed papers ink runs when wet  :(

no our loft is in two sectgions , one half is packed full of the usuall suspects, wedding gifts,books ,xmas decorations ,dawns out-of-season wardrobe :D, my toys / models. the other side is not strong enough to take any weight , as the cross beams are only 3x2 timbers & only need to hold up the plasterwork  :)