2015 FTF / Model Farmer Tractor

Andy

FTF alongside Model Farmer will be introducing a brand new tractor model at the end of the year. It will be our first member's precision model for a while. The last one we did was the DBP MF390H. There's been a few failed projects since then but we are very pleased to announce that this year it will be happening!

We have three candidate tractor choices and need your help in selecting which one we should produce. 

If you can take a couple of minutes to choose which one you would like to see, in addition, to expressing an early interest in ordering one, it would be greatly appreciated. We have a MOQ of 200 but over this amount, the total produced WILL depend on orders received. 

We'll update this topic with results as they happen.

Survey link here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFM8B6C

An exciting project to look forward too.

I voted yesterday and will be watching this with great interest as I did with the DBP MF.

Will the models be numbered?  and if so, could we pre-order a particular number (I had number 27 DBP MF so would like number 27 again!!!)

Is there going to be some updates along the way as far as who the manufacturer is going to be?

Well done Andy for getting this up and running, I know it must have been difficult after a few let downs.

Justin will be messing his pants if a 4610 is made!!  :P  :D  :lol:

Member models are a great chance for building something rare, like the Marshall. LCN have done the same with their previous club models. Large manufacturers won't bother with these in general and focus on the big ones, like Ford and MF. Saying that, if you are sticking to a few manufacturers the Marshall might be the odd ball and unwanted. I would love to see a model made but not sure if I would buy it, depending on the price. If a highly detailed AP cabbed Ford 4610 could be made around the £75 mark that gets my vote as it fits in nicely with the current collection.

Thumbscrews........just need the thumbscrews...............never mind asking him nicely...........oh and Sean, I might need a hand to pin him down.

got some cable ties, rope and if all else fails a big hammer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:, all of those options would be a great plus  to my collection, yes even that ford, all I need to do then is find classic implements to fit to them ,that's what I really want now

got some cable ties, rope and if all else fails a big hammer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:, all of those options would be a great plus  to my collection, yes even that ford, all I need to do then is find classic implements to fit to them ,that's what I really want now

Maybe we could have a yearly FTF implement to match

A packet of Jaffa cakes would probably do the trick!!!

problem is he counters us with a batch of his sisters cakes, after them we all just seem to forget what we were after :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the big cheese aint silly that's for sure

• 4 weeks later...

FTF alongside Model Farmer will be introducing a brand new tractor model at the end of the year. It will be our first member's precision model for a while. The last one we did was the DBP MF390H. There's been a few failed projects since then but we are very pleased to announce that this year it will be happening! We have three candidate tractor choices and need your help in selecting which one we should produce.  If you can take a couple of minutes to choose which one you would like to see, in addition, to expressing an early interest in ordering one, it would be greatly appreciated. We have a MOQ of 200 but over this amount, the total produced WILL depend on orders received.  We'll update this topic with results as they happen. Survey link here:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFM8B6C

Any more news on this Andy?

• 4 months later...

Surely something should be known by now Justin, the end if the year is getting nearer.

Hopefully... I take it the 4610 topped the poles.. Really looking forward to getting my hands on one it all does happen.. Fingers crossed Martin .. ;)

Hopefully... I take it the 4610 topped the poles.. Really looking forward to getting my hands on one it all does happen.. Fingers crossed Martin .. ;)

I hope it did. Although we haven't even had the results.

• 3 months later...

It's a shame that a Ford with an LP cab came out on top as there are plenty of Ford models around and a cab is just a simple modification.

I was hoping it might be a Marshall which could have been used for models of Leylands and Nuffields?

Archived