Tattie Planting Finally Started......

NewHolland2

The tattie kit has finally rolled out giving me a chance to try out a few new pieces of machinery - including the Grimme Planter, FP's Box Rotator and Marky's Boxes......

Pic 1 - John Deere 6920 with De-Stoner (really a Wuhlmaus Harvester, but hey  :D;))

Pic 2 - John Deere 5410 with Bed-Former (Still not got around to saving for one of FP's)

*You may remember the 5410's name plate on the cab roof "The Perv" as per the real machine*

FIT LIKE MARTIN DID YOU MAKE ALL THE BOXES. IF SO WHAT DID YOU MAKE THEM FROM

No' so bad yersell Peter......

Marky Ferguson on the forum here made the boxes, I'm sure he'll answer ony questions mate once he finds the topic...... :)

nice set up there mart

Cheers mate, will hopefully add a couple more John Deere's into it tomorrow...... :)

No' so bad yersell Peter......

Marky Ferguson on the forum here made the boxes, I'm sure he'll answer ony questions mate once he finds the topic...... :)

Cheers mate, will hopefully add a couple more John Deere's into it tomorrow...... :)

nice pics Martin, already done mine but didnt take any pics  ;D::)

Dont ask marky about boxes :D :D ::)

Busy little set up you have there NH2!

Always busy FP...... ;)

yes verey nice set up you have there mate

Cheers mate...... :)

HA MARTIN DON'T THINK THAT ANDY WOULD BE HAPPY THAT YOU'VE GIVEN HIM A SMALL TRACTOR LIKE THE 5410 WHEN HE'S USED TO DRIVING JOHN DEERE'S WITH A 7 AT THE START.

I was wondering if you may have know him Peter...... ;)

He's had the 7810 for the past few years on Bed-Forming duties and this was the only one I could lay my hands on to decorate up to the standard of the 7810, may get a model 7810 one day...... ;)

Thought the TS was for the field!!  ???

I was going to put it in but couldn't as it didn't have the front linkage...... :-\

NH2 your a busy man, first carrot harvest now tattie planting, I'd hate to have your wages bill, nice bit of gear there, very nice.

Cheers mate......All based around one local farmer who rents out the carrot fields and tattie fields, so what I do in models is happening at that moment in the real world beside me...... ;) ;)