Tattie Planting Finally Started......

NewHolland2

I MARTIN HAVE MET HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES. ONE OF MY MATES USED TO WORK THERE BEFORE HE WENT TO WORK AT AGRI CARR A A SALES MAN. MY OTHER MATE KNOWS HIM WELL YOU,VE PROBARLY SEEN MY OTHER MATES FLEET GEDDES GOING ABOUT.HE HAS THE FLAG SHIP THE 7920 ALTHOUGH THERE WAS WORD OF AN 8330. THOUGHT ANDY WOULD HAVE GOT RID OF THE 7810 BY NOW HES HAD THAT FOR A GOOD FEW YEARS INFACT HES HAD IT LONGER THAN WE HAD OURLAST 6620.

nice work Mart!...just imagine the equipment you can buy once you have got your Ford! ;D ;D ;D

Cheers Ben. I know I'm looking forward to that...... ;) ;) ;)

I MARTIN HAVE MET HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES. ONE OF MY MATES USED TO WORK THERE BEFORE HE WENT TO WORK AT AGRI CARR A A SALES MAN. MY OTHER MATE KNOWS HIM WELL YOU,VE PROBARLY SEEN MY OTHER MATES FLEET GEDDES GOING ABOUT.HE HAS THE FLAG SHIP THE 7920 ALTHOUGH THERE WAS WORD OF AN 8330. THOUGHT ANDY WOULD HAVE GOT RID OF THE 7810 BY NOW HES HAD THAT FOR A GOOD FEW YEARS INFACT HES HAD IT LONGER THAN WE HAD OURLAST 6620.

Aye, I know Geddes, they were planting tatties up at the farm I help out at, last week but I only saw them from the road. Some nice kit they have.

The 7810 is an 03 Reg, as are the 6920 models he has, but this year I saw a 7920 with Lemken Bed-Former (which I will post pics of  ;)) working along with them so perhaps Niven's got one too..... ???;)

THAT 7810 IS A BEAST THOUGH SEEN HIM GOING UP THE LONG HILLS PAST DOWELLS A BACK BOTHE WITH HIS DUMPER ON (RONNY GARDENER) AND HE DIDN'T LOOSE MUCH SPEED. THAT 7920 THAT GEDDES HAS CAN GO UP LEGGE BRAY BESIDE FRIOCKHEIM WITH 16 TONNES ON AND DOESN'T EVEN SLOW DOWN. YE GEDDES MAIMLY HAVE JOHN DEERES THE LAST COUNT WAS 1X 6810 2X 6900 2X6910 1X 6920S AND 1X 7920 THEY DO HAVE A COUPLE OF CAT TELEPORTERS TOO. WHEN I AM HOME AT THE SUMMER CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LEXION 600 WORKING. ITS JUST SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN OUR TX 34

THAT 7810 IS A BEAST THOUGH SEEN HIM GOING UP THE LONG HILLS PAST DOWELLS A BACK BOTHE WITH HIS DUMPER ON (RONNY GARDENER) AND HE DIDN'T LOOSE MUCH SPEED. THAT 7920 THAT GEDDES HAS CAN GO UP LEGGE BRAY BESIDE FRIOCKHEIM WITH 16 TONNES ON AND DOESN'T EVEN SLOW DOWN. YE GEDDES MAIMLY HAVE JOHN DEERES THE LAST COUNT WAS 1X 6810 2X 6900 2X6910 1X 6920S AND 1X 7920 THEY DO HAVE A COUPLE OF CAT TELEPORTERS TOO. WHEN I AM HOME AT THE SUMMER CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LEXION 600 WORKING. ITS JUST SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN OUR TX 34

Aye, I've got some pics on my Canon SLR of the 7810 with the Ron Gardiner dumper and it's an impressive piece of kit. Is it Geddes that have the Lexion?

YEH GEDDES BOUGHT IT JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS. THEY REPLACED TWO JOHN DEERES A 1175 AND 2256

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled...... ;)

you've been busy there Mart

back to school for a rest then  ???;D ;D ;D

Oh aye John, always busy when tattie time comes  :), back to school as you say though...... ;)

both the 7810 and 7920 have both been chipped to about 250hp and the 7920 goes up to about 300+hp when the boost comes in.16 ton would be like pulling a wheelbarrow behind it

Am I right in saying the 7920 was only bought last year?

• 2 weeks later...

it's all going on up there with you martin  :o but wouldn't the 6200 on narrower wheels be better on the planter ?

good to see , i havn't done any pics for my spud setup, but i spose i'll have to now i've seen yours all done & finished  ;)

it's all going on up there with you martin  :o but wouldn't the 6200 on narrower wheels be better on the planter ?

good to see , i havn't done any pics for my spud setup, but i spose i'll have to now i've seen yours all done & finished  ;)

Oh aye Marcus......It was busy busy and get the field done...... ;)

The 6200 would be better on the planter but I used the 6920 to be in-keeping with the local farmer's set-up...... ;)

Look out for the new 7920 when the harvest comes...... ;)

Some nice kit there SuperMart... great set up mate - thanks for sharing the pics with us.... you do Doc's rotator and my boxes proud matey  ;)

Cheers Marky...... :)

They'll be back out come the end of September/October for the harvest with my latest investment - The John Deere 7920...... ;) ;)