UH County 1884 Super Q (Special Commemorative Editions)

Andy

In the next months, there will be a new but very exclusive group of limited edition UH County 1884 Super Q's released by us.

To commemorate the Britains line of County's both a white County and yellow one will be produced. 50 of the white and 30 of the yellow. In addition, there will a third gold edition limited to just 10 pieces and a presentation set limited to 5. This Autumn, there will be a standard Q cab 1884 with a higher run of course.

For more information on how to order drop me a PM or an email. I realise it may not be to everyone's tastes hence we have made these coloured runs very very limited, thus prices have had to reflect the short run unfortunately! :)

White County - £110

Yellow County - £130

Gold County - £200

Presentation Set with White, Blue, Yellow, Gold editions contained in perspex display case and mounted on plinth - £350

post-3-0-66183900-1430979117_thumb.jpg post-3-0-39788800-1430979118_thumb.jpg post-3-0-83365100-1430979118_thumb.jpg post-3-0-33684800-1430979119_thumb.jpg post-3-0-75353700-1430979119_thumb.jpg

I don't think these are worth the money as they are identical to the previous blues the only difference being in the roof of the Sq. ..which they already have the mould for..It's dear to change nothing but the colour..but being a sicker for county's and always regretting swapping my Britain's county for an 8830 ill prob buy 1 anyway...ill convince myself that a Britain's county would cost me over 100 and the uh is a long ways better!

• 1 month later...

As per Model Farmer, we have been taking orders for these.

Just a note to say Golds and Sets are sold out.

We have 10 yellows left and a 20 white models. Anyone contacting me via the forum has been accounted for in the allocation. If anyone from the forum is still interested in either white or yellow, please let me know by 31st July.

Andy

I got an email today asking me to order the FTF limited editions but I thought I had already done so. Is this form still required or do already have my order on record?

thanks

Andy

I got an email today asking me to order the FTF limited editions but I thought I had already done so. Is this form still required or do already have my order on record?

thanks

No Mike, Just a general email so ignore if you have already ordered.

Archived