Early horsebox/Howard Rotaspreader 'stand' spares...

malcy_p

Does anyone sell the legs/pegs/wotnots as indicated in the picture? I'm after some for horsebox stabilisation purposes and one for a Howard. 

I could make some I guess and I'm not fussy on the colours, but no point reinventing the wheel if someone else has already!

Thanks

/malc.

Horsebox.jpg

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

Is this going to be the first ever claas horse box Malc?

:) Not quite Chris!

Being born in '67, the 1970s was the era my collection of farm toys started. Last Christmas I received David Pullen's 'Britians Catalogues 1970 to 1980' compilation and since then I have managed to fill in the gaps in my Britains 1970's collection.

By the time I had all the farm models, the bug had bitten me so I relaxed the limits somewhat and have bought a Safari Land Rover, the construction site models (JCB excavator, the dumper, yellow MF front loader etc) and the Pine Lodge Land Rover and early and late horse box versions... hence the search for the little plastic legs thingies! :) 

Sorry for the boring ramble! :)

/malc.

2 minutes ago, malcy_p said:

:) Not quite Chris!

Being born in '67, the 1970s was the era my collection of farm toys started. Last Christmas I received David Pullen's 'Britians Catalogues 1970 to 1980' compilation and since then I have managed to fill in the gaps in my Britains 1970's collection.

By the time I had all the farm models, the bug had bitten me so I relaxed the limits somewhat and have bought a Safari Land Rover, the construction site models (JCB excavator, the dumper, yellow MF front loader etc) and the Pine Lodge Land Rover and early and late horse box versions... hence the search for the little plastic legs thingies! :) 

Sorry for the boring ramble! :)

/malc.

Not boring at all mate, very interesting. Watch that bug that has bitten you though mate, I was bitten by a similar bug 3 years ago and it is costing me a small fortune !!!

Just now, chris.watson said:

Not boring at all mate, very interesting. Watch that bug that has bitten you though mate, I was bitten by a similar bug 3 years ago and it is costing me a small fortune !!!

Thanks Chris - I just hope no one complies the catalogues from 1980 to 1989! I don't need a further target! :)

/m.

26 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

I think the bug is costing us all a small fortune !!!

On 13/12/2015 at 5:46 PM, Tractorman810 said:

Dave those used to do them for the Howard's ,so may well do the horse box ones to, would post his link, but the laptops doing a Windows ten update ::)::)::)

How you finding Win10? :) I've put it on one laptop and it seems OK apart from my favourite photo editting software (from 2002!) won't work under 10. Boo.

Did you find the link you mentioned, pretty please?!?!? :D

/malc.

sorry malc , only just seen your reply, heres daves website, I think its everything but drop him a e-mail to, as he does all sorts of parts.

http://www.britainstoyfarm.net/100460/info.php?p=1&pno=0 

as for windows ten , mmmmm hard to say at the mo, have only just figured out how to get internet explorer to work as it try's to get you to use a new one called edge. which seems to have two looks, very bright or black,  it never bought my favorites over as it said either, but i'm lucky they stayed in explorer , just took a while to find it , biggest thing I miss is the tiles page / desktop , I had windows 8 before which we used at work for a year prior to general release as a test for Microsoft, and found it superb  with the touch screen laptop it gave a nice apple finish to it, all my fav site were just a press away ,no need to drop downs ect. with 10 that's gone, they appear as a pop out on the start button now, time will tell about other programs, as I have not really had time to check everything else out

Archived