Britains 2016 catalogue

tractorman314

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The JD3765 harvester is the maize harvester that has been in the Britains catalogues since the early 70s. It was just never badged as a JD.

Or will it be a new casting?

Preferably with a grass pickup and not a maize head.

Hoping the new Keenan wagon is a larger model and not just a redecal of the old model.

The original Britains forage harvester was based on the JOHN DEERE 34 model, it preceded the 3765 and 3760 models and was a very plain machine as was the model. I hope there bringing out a redesigned forager as its much needed

27 minutes ago, B O R said:

The original Britains forage harvester was based on the JOHN DEERE 34 model, it preceded the 3765 and 3760 models and was a very plain machine as was the model. I hope there bringing out a redesigned forager as its much needed

I recon it will be a brand new example .. I tought myself the new link box would be the old blue one re-released...but it turned out not to be.. Same goes with  the Ford tractors even,, Britains done the old 5000,6600, TW-20 ,25 & 35 back in the 70's & 80's... But we got brand new versions over the past 4 years or so..  So fingers crossed the Forager will be a new one.. But I still have the toughts of the buckrake  & yardscraper set in my mind & also the round bale wrapper that are back on the catalogue  again..   :-

I wonder what the spout on this new JD forager will be like height wise? ::)....... trailer size has moved on abit from the old little single axle blue and white silage trailer / MF200 / Claas ones....... think it be good to see a trailed forager back in a mainstream catalogue, and if its owt like the 40 and 50 series Deeres it should be a half decent job :) 

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

I wonder what the spout on this new JD forager will be like height wise? ::)....... trailer size has moved on abit from the old little single axle blue and white silage trailer / MF200 / Claas ones....... think it be good to see a trailed forager back in a mainstream catalogue, and if its owt like the 40 and 50 series Deeres it should be a half decent job :) 

That Forager will pair up well with the 40 & 50 Series come to think of it...I wonder will the Spout turn also for side filling . As the old one was only aimed at a trailer towed at the rear of the harvester. 

47 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

That Forager will pair up well with the 40 & 50 Series come to think of it...I wonder will the Spout turn also for side filling . As the old one was only aimed at a trailer towed at the rear of the harvester. 

Good point Justin ;) makes you wonder if that classic kane be set up to pair with this forager for side filling ::)

3 hours ago, 0025 said:

hold your horses there not making a tedder there making this, to add to this I asked for one from Britains a couple of years ago, and they listened to me!

Univerzální obraceče a shrnovače.jpg

Even ifs it's one of those & not the big one shown in the catalogue .....it's still all good.. That would look well behind the DBs or even the discontinued smaller Fords ..

14 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

There is a measurement there for height but I can't make it out. 

There is a few topics pop up on the Forum every so often about wish lists & what we like to see model/toy producers making for us next. . I think Britains are taking note of our demands .. Im very impressed with the up and coming releases and also the Heritage tractor models that have been produced over the past 5 or 6 years.. 

Archived