John Deere 2030 Duncan Cab

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 29 October 2016 at 11:07 PM, sparrow legs said:

fab little deere, hope to see more models like this. (what weights have you used as i could do with some)

They are actually meant to be JD weights, from a French supplier artisan 32. They come individually so you can use part set etc. Come with the bolster too, though I managed to use the existing one filed down. Planning my next one now!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest tedroosevelt21

stunning model cannot work out why t registration on new performer/shark nose 30 series when round nose 30 series out on p registration?

On 29 June 2017 at 0:54 AM, Guest tedroosevelt21 said:

stunning model cannot work out why t registration on new performer/shark nose 30 series when round nose 30 series out on p registration?

Yes I know, it's really strange, there was a story I'm sure that it had been involved in a runaway incident and had been damaged, is it possible that the horse shoe bonnet would have fitted on as replacement? I reckon photo was taken in about 1986. Would love to track it down, but presume exported and long gone.

37 minutes ago, MadMark said:

It's not been exported according to DVLA,  type in the reg in link below

https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/ViewVehicle

Yes I've done all the checks, showing as exported is reliant on persons selling and indeed the dvla filling out the necessary info though, and my guess is loads would have slipped through the net. I think it left the farm in about 1987-88 and when researched I think it only had one owner and tax due in '87 so presumed long gone.

Archived