Bunting agricultural contracts

Buntang1690agri

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Silage has started, pics to follow of the rest of the fleet. This year we have a john deere 6930 mowing with a 1365 and also a 7530 with claas butterfly mowers, followed by the 6420 and fella rake and a claas on a 6125r which could possibly be joined by a krone 50ft rake by 2nd cut. Follong behind the rakes there is an 8600i john deere havester with a 6930 and 7810 both with kane half pipes and a 6125r with a johnston trailer. With the 8600 being such a high capacity harvester we have a leibherr and foldup buckrake and a jcb 310s with a 10ft buckrake... We could have a new fleet of trailers for 2nd cut and also a new jcb but watch this space.....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the orchard side of things with the good weather the apples are needing sprayed aeast once a week, some of the orchards are getting quite deep ruts as we follow the same path everysingle time every year, the fendt stays on the sprayer and the little john deere is kept busy mowing, it also mows the headlands of fields where we cant get to with the silage equiptment and around the orchards to keep it all nice and tidy

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great setup of JDs & like those trailers also.. But  just wondering does that JD 7530 have enough ponies to power those Claas triples  ..  Unless its opened up a bit from its 180 HP... would would be needing at least 220 HP +  on them. :-  

19 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Great setup of JDs & like those trailers also.. But  just wondering does that JD 7530 have enough ponies to power those Claas triples  ..  Unless its opened up a bit from its 180 HP... would would be needing at least 220 HP +  on them. :-  

could well be chipped! ;)

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

shes doing alot more than she should be, heard from pervious owner shes sitting aroung 270 but we will find oout soon enough

Just now, graham said:

that's a nice fendt and sprayer set up jay ,some great detail in that little tractor never seen the sprayer before jay what make is that

The sprayer was got on holidays a few years ago in spain, im looking at an joal 1:35 sprayer so i have two sprayers

I would not mind one of them myself jay lot of fruit around my way as well, I have the joal one but that one looks better to me jay I did make one for strawberries grown in polly tunnels has that one a makers name on by any chance, would the fruit round your way go for cider when we was out northern Ireland remember seeing large cider factorys if I am right one was near a lorry trailer manufacturer

27 minutes ago, Buntang1690agri said:

shes doing alot more than she should be, heard from pervious owner shes sitting aroung 270 but we will find oout soon enough

Well thats enough about it so then.. Put her on the dyno.. ;D ;)

30 minutes ago, graham said:

I would not mind one of them myself jay lot of fruit around my way as well, I have the joal one but that one looks better to me jay I did make one for strawberries grown in polly tunnels has that one a makers name on by any chance, would the fruit round your way go for cider when we was out northern Ireland remember seeing large cider factorys if I am right one was near a lorry trailer manufacturer

If your intersted in selling the joal one id be interested, nope there is no makers name on it i have looked before, alot of the apples end up in clonmel at the magners factory but also alot to to apple pies and tarts aswell

they do look very nice jay nice find ,the joal  sprayers come up on e bay now and again ,keep looking on there one will turn up ,as for the chap on facebook would be nice to get hold of him to see if he does models to buy and prices they look nice jay

Photos of some of our tractors on the dyno more photos to follow and results but heres the results of our own tractors

john deere 3050  97hp

john deere 7530  283 hp

john deere 8360r 397hp

case ih 1056xl     125hp (screwed out a few turns)

john deere 6210r  278hp 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Archived