Robbo's collection

robbo

2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

certainly looks like an chassis and bonnet extended pma kit, nicely done as well,  where did you manage to find that 

I got directly in contact with an Italian scratch builder called Baronio Antonio and negotiated with him. he does quite a few convos and posts them up on the Italian model show sites

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

This interests me but I do accept that it might not be of any great interest to others however, I have now got 2 versions of the CoMa SAME Leone 70 and I have found a number of difference between them quite apart from the fact that one of them has had a wheel swap.

Just to confuse things, the one that I bought at Spalding yesterday is an older version whilst the one that I have had for a number of years is the later one. So technically, my new one is the old one and my old one is the new one. Keep up at the back I will be asking questions later :D

The older version is quite a lot heavier and I suspect that there is some metalwork in the chassis somewhere, the later version is quite light and almost all plastic.

The older one has an almost black chassis whilst the later one is definitely blue, not sure if you can quite see the difference on the photos though.

The older one has all blue linkage whilst the later one has silver linkage

Anyway, have a look at them side by side

CoMa Leone (5).JPG

CoMa Leone (1).JPG

CoMa Leone (3).JPG

CoMa Leone (8).JPG

CoMa Leone (9).JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The older version has got Nuffield wheels on the back and far from detracting from the model I think they really enhance it, I would love to swap the fronts over for some more realistic tyres but I have no idea on how to do it or what wheels I could use.

The plastic on the "older" one is also more faded and I know that they also had different boxes, only one of mine is boxed, the newer one, and that is in the loft and I am not going rooting to get it out at the moment :D

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The last photos I put up were of the Titan in 3 different scales, however, I also have both the Same Iron 200 and Explorer 100 in both 1/32 and 1/43 scale. I have taken photos of the Iron in both scales, the 1/32 version is by Ros and the 1/43 is by Universal Hobbies. 

Unfortunately, the 1/32 Explorer is in a box in the loft and I can't get at it at the moment so no photos of that one just yet

Iron 200 (1).JPG

Iron 200 (4).JPG

• Like 6

On 7/16/2020 at 4:38 PM, robbo said:

Might as well do a bit of an update to this thread now that the new Same Titan has arrived.

I actually now have the Same Titan in 3 different scales, 1/25 by Ros, the new 1/32 from Miniagrisystem and one in 1.43 by Hatchette (Universal Hobbies). I thought they might look good together (if you ignore the exhaust on the middle one for now)

Titan (13).JPG

Titan (14).JPG

Stunning I'd be very happy with them. The 1.32 scale beats any John deere got to love a same. Do you know if theres any models like the same silver 100.6?

1 hour ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Stunning I'd be very happy with them. The 1.32 scale beats any John deere got to love a same. Do you know if theres any models like the same silver 100.6?

Not as far as I know Lee, but we can always hope

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I like the Ros Iron 200, wished I had got one really.  It looks like it needs a linkage or a weight on the front to me? 

I do have  one with added front linkage that I got at Zwolle last year but that is in the loft as well 

Third set of different scale versions, this time the Ros Same Explorer 100 in 1/32 scale and the Universal Hobbies Explorer 100 in 1/43 scale. I have only just noticed that ythe smaller version only has decals on one side of the bonnet, I am not sure if that is deliberate or just an accident in the factory, probably the latter knowing UH.

Explorer (6).JPG

Explorer (7).JPG

Explorer (8).JPG

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Following on from the Marshall and going back in time. The Leyland 270 from The Model Tractor Co, (SCALEdown), Leyland 4100 that I got at Spalding some years ago and a Dinky Leyland in orange.  The Dinky version also comes in blue and red but the prices for these are soaring and I can't justify them at the moment 

20210103_122003.jpg

20210103_122014.jpg

20210103_122029.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Janval said:

Is the 4100 by any chance built on a Britains Ford? Seems to be featuring a Ford cab underneath the roof.

Quite possibly, it also has Britains on the tyres but I didn't build it so I would only be guessing

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It has been a wet and horrible morning so I decided to have a dust and reorganisation. Also in readiness for some impending arrivals that have been on order since February, more on that when they get here.

First I emptied the glass cabinet, the Dinosaur panel at the back was from Goody at Zwolle in 2019.

20211031_104330.jpg

• Like 7