Old girls

Light Land

Sweet Ford Ol, why are the lights on the side of the grill and not in the grill like over here? Is there a minimum width headlights can be apart in New Zealand? The cultivator looks pretty handy too.

i dare say ricky the door is from a 40 series tractor  ;)

as for the lights on the ford tris ,being nz it was probably built for the north american market where the lighting regs are different , thats why the headlights on the older big deeres were built into the rear fenders , many of the rear windows on n/american fords were a sliding design & not a the split folding rear window that is comon to us here :)

i dare say ricky the door is from a 40 series tractor  ;)

as for the lights on the ford tris ,being nz it was probably built for the north american market where the lighting regs are different , thats why the headlights on the older big deeres were built into the rear fenders , many of the rear windows on n/american fords were a sliding design & not a the split folding rear window that is comon to us here :)

Well said mjb mate,we have a mix of EU and US kit here as you can see from my pic's.

Is there any US kit working in the UK?

Is there any US kit working in the UK?

Not that i've seen mainly EU speck dont like US kit cabs having the indicators etc in cab just dont look right, most of our kit is same speck as french and germen kit (except the continental drawbar)

AH JOHN DEERE DROOL DROOL!!!

I notice the lower door frame is green and not black, A nz thing?

i thought all doors where like that on the JD 40s it wasnt till the 50s IE 2650s 2850s

that the doors where in a all black frame but im only guessing  ???