Massey Ferguson 6480 dyna6 tier 2

I wasn't overly pleased with my first efforts at making a tier 2 6480 so I have made a replacement,off the 5480 as wheelbase and length wise it isn't far out to notice in scale size.Just need a number plate to finish it off.

DSC02366.JPG

DSC02367.JPG

DSC02368.JPG

Nice effort Jamie.

Having built two tier 3  MF6480s  I do think the cab and rear fenders off the 5480 are better suited to the job........................I used the MF7499 twicebut the rear fenders stick out further because the larger tractor has bigger wheels and tyres R42s...........................You need to get a grey chassis 5480 with the new colour red to match with the 6475 donor tractor..........I couldn't source one and only had the black chassis version.

models and dealers yard April 9th 031.JPG

Cheers Phil,I like your 6480,my idea for one is to add the missing door handle and grab handle inside the cab,choose some new axles and wheels,probably uh claas arions like your other one,then extend the rear fenders to the right width with plasticard and filler.I just got so many other models to finish first , my 7480 that I converted is annoying me as its on 42 inch rear wheels and that's not right so may go back to that and sort it as its on display now.

• 3 months later...

Archived