colour variations

thought i would start a new topic after going through my unboxed stuff the other day,does anyone know of any other versions of the following? be intrested to see what else is out there i am missing

first up the britains muck spreader

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

i really dont know mark,at a guess maybe the lime green one,its the same as the mf200 trailer, i certainly have never seen another,even in one of the dutch guys big book of pics he had, ,he did have the blue and yellow one mind.

as for a blue metallic one paul ,cant say i have seen that one ?? has anyone else ?? bugger thought i had them all untill you posted that

i cant say i have seen another bauer like this one either, the yellow tanked ones i have seen all had black plastic fittings i thought,or am i mistaken

By lime green muck spreader I presume you mean the green one in the middle (of the other two green ones) . I have one this colour too, never seen another one before now, shame about the tow ring. I don't think it's the exact same colour as the high sided tipping trailer though, I need to compare mine. I have never seen/heard of a metalic blue one either

What about these, first version trailer with tipping cart label, orange lever and land rover wheels/tyres. Later versions have different style of (land rover?) wheels/tyres then the wide implement wheel/tyre combo.

IMG_20080218_2168.jpg

Second version green, also with land rover wheels/tyres (These can also be found with tipping cart label)

IMG_20080218_2160.jpg

Edited by super6

yeah thats the one paul, keep meaning to see if i can repair the tow eye, put a plain metal one onto it ,paint worn look but i suspect it would devalue it ?? not really sure , it came as a scrap lot,so knew it was broken,but had to be done as like you i had never seen another one . must keep my eyes open for the green old version of the mf200 as well, never seen one in the flesh, and only one pic before,and that was a battered one

On 19/07/2016 at 9:10 PM, Tractorman810 said:

just sourced the orange lever version, looks mint but does have the later decals on it, needs a silage top to at some point . anyone seen one with those decals before 

I have one with these decals on. These are more common than with the tipper cart decals.

On 22/07/2016 at 5:33 PM, Tractorman810 said:

oh wel it was a missing version at least 

By "more common" I meant slightly easier to find, say second production run perhaps! A nice purchase. 

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

latest variation arrived today, just needs a top ,which i will find sometime,even if its buying a full trailer to do it

A nice tidy trailer, doesn't look to have had much use either.

I had to do buy a trailer to complete/repair the green MF200 trailer(above) as it was missing the lift mechanism, tailgate and decals. Decals from Dave Towse. Silage top was given to me by another collector.

Edited by super6

it is nice and tidy ,little wear on the tow eye, but otherwise its fine, certainly not seen it before till you posted a pic, lickly my green mf200 was missing a tailgate only, and i had a few spare from various scrap lots i had bought in the past 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

time to resurect this one, been going through a few bits, does anyone know how many different colour ploughs britains did, i have 4 different small plough and a blue and green push pull set so far, also anyone know how many variations there are of the small harrow there is also, i have a red/ grey one so far and i think a yellow green one.

DD94189F-1D6A-46ED-9127-BB766F26F002.jpeg

• Like 1