colour variations

never thought of that one, certainly not aware of much else, yes i am slowly getting more, gut reaction is the recent black chassis addition is a mix up number, going by pauls comments, still not 100% on the chassis being a real deal black either, but as paul said its a lot later than the body . had to go and buy another 2 boxes at the weekend to put it all in mimd,and the lofts starting to get a bit tight for space, may have to throw some of her junk out :D

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

not 100% sure till it arrives ,and it requires a new rear door if i am right , but got this cheap as on ebay tonight, looks a lot lighter green that the normal ones, could just be the light in the pic but to my eyes it looks a hell of a lot like the light green mf trailer and the muck spreaders i have, time will tell, and as i said it was cheap.

C82BCD87-2F9C-4E3A-9495-089754895632.png

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

could do with help on this one, needs a tail gate, but its a very minty green, certainly not turquoise, i have that one ,someone suggested little farmer on facebook, but they are badged, with the late tampo decals, and when you remove them it leaves a imprint on the paint ,done it on a few uh models , and you can see the whole decal imprinted, leaves raised edges , but i cant see anything on this one .

1CC47DD7-F174-4B26-B0F0-C0CB62190588.jpeg

4080B41B-A8BB-4DFA-88B7-048AC37B1D09.jpeg

50C7D05D-4C4F-4CC8-BDBD-6056B311A2DA.jpeg

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

yeah legit ,i have one ,same reg to so its been cloned :D ,its one of the harder to find, ,hardest one being an orange/  red shade in these , theres also two shades of non metallic blue, a dark ford like one and a mid blue .

Ah thanks Sean, can we see a line up ?! I have seen the orangey-red one I think but was very rough 

it’s a nice little model I have a standard blue and crimson one. I think I’m going to seek the others out now ! 

26 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

As a matter off interest considering this is a good topic for my question ..How rare was the orange coloured Shawnee Poole dumper that came out around early to mid 90's can anyone tell me.??

I’m not the most qualified and Sean will have a better idea, but I’d say it’s fairly scarce but not overly difficult to get your hands on. 

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Rare as hens teeth justin if ones for sale i could be interested , only seen 1 or two tops , in other collections 

One passed threw my brothers hands back in day.. And he returned it to Smyths toys because one of the attachment hooks for the tractor was broken in exchange for a Claas tipper from what I can remember..  Heck it would be worth something nice these days.:D

7 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Ah thanks Sean, can we see a line up ?! I have seen the orangey-red one I think but was very rough 

it’s a nice little model I have a standard blue and crimson one. I think I’m going to seek the others out now ! 

will try and get a pic when i can, got 5 now , red, blue, metallic blue and green, along with one of the yellow versions ,supposedly theres a hard to find yellow one as well . 

7 hours ago, alf aphid said:

I’m not the most qualified and Sean will have a better idea, but I’d say it’s fairly scarce but not overly difficult to get your hands on. 

Ha ha ok I got that wrong I think I’m getting crossed wires with the green version

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

will try and get a pic when i can, got 5 now , red, blue, metallic blue and green, along with one of the yellow versions ,supposedly theres a hard to find yellow one as well . 

I know there two different castings of the yellow one and some different decals but not much more than that  

5 hours ago, Steve P said:

Interesting the earlier ones had working steering, my autoway one has a solid rear axle. Didnt know that.

Both Autoway versions have a fixed "steering axle" More info on dumpers here, pictures not great, for obvious reasons

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 7:26 PM, IH885XLMAN said:

Ok what about the hanger boxed cabbless  version of the yellow 135 massey ferguson .....seen one or two on ebay but i wonder if they are rare or ment to be yellow and cabless  

The late 135s were all cab-less I think, 1975/77? Although the models are common I think they're increasingly hard to find in the hanger boxes.

there has been a few yellow cab less  135’s on ebay of late, in the hanger boxes, as nigel  has mentioned they have not appeared in any catalogues, i i tend to agree as to the authenticity   ,as only ones i can remember were red versions. that said britains had a habbit of getting rid of old stock in odd ball numbers like these