colour variations

On 06/10/2017 at 4:18 PM, MadMark said:

sorry been ocupied for a few days, that one was already on my snipe list and is on its way now, bit more than i wanted to pay,but hey ho

had a feeling there would be a metalic blue one, keep my eyes pealed at zwolle for that, have heard tail or a red one to not the lonestar copys either, but not seen a purple, another on the list to hunt, biggest i want first is a green highside/tipper trailer either version , bit thats all thats missing

• Like 1

hadnt ever come across one, but i had heard rumors of a red one, thought i had found one, until i zoomed in and its not got the markings on the frame, did see another possible from Germany, however his picture was very poor before you even tried to zoom in on it plus he wont take paypal or post to the uk either ?? at the price it was worth a punt just in case mind had he said yes . never understood why they wont post to the uk, but when i have sold stuff i get requestes galore from them asking the same .

On 06/10/2017 at 4:18 PM, MadMark said:

It was my step father who has just sold that one , It never crossed my mind that the little plough has so many colours, I know the reversible has a few colour variations. 

well heres what i have at the moment, added the metallic blue one today and a dark green, which i have not seen before, , also via ebay added a all hreen framed harrow, with white tines, was a bit of a chance but it does look to be origonal, the 3point mount oart is fixed as per all the others,  no signs of “extra”glue from a conversion attempt .on the plough fromt,  after a chat with a seller i do have a lead for the purple and red ones at zwolle with luck to, and whilst there i will have a good hit at the rollers and discs with luck to 

920C76DC-4CB5-4D85-ABD9-C2C697145AD1.jpeg

FAA16DE0-EDAC-4241-944D-E8410CC8CD3E.jpeg

few updated pics of the. all together, think i have hit all the muck spreaders now , and bar the early green tipper  all the mf 200 trailer variants as well, small ploughs are coming along with just the purple and red ones to get, i now know of two more folding cultivators to get,after the newer orange ones been bought an all red with white tines, and a red and silver tined front mounted one,then its onto the older cultivators and rollers /discs i guess 

one thing i have noticed is my two deutz trailers are both different shades of green, anyone else got similar ?? 

F94F91F7-C1CA-4C65-9777-73C8601B1D97.jpeg

1DF36546-A600-4D56-81B2-8F73B0F1B7DF.jpeg

3704044D-2CC7-4465-8BB4-D49526110C3E.jpeg

B1EDDB83-9D7E-44D1-90F6-7193874FF04E.jpeg

D2B0E47E-8EF3-4439-9CB4-8EEF658E16DD.jpeg

• Like 4

Deutz trailers have different coloured wheels too Sean. Almost a JD green/scheme!

That's a new colour to me, as is the dark green plough. Is the plough the same colour as the military Land Rover?

The eight wheeled trailer comes in two green shades aswell.

Edited by super6

4 hours ago, super6 said:

Deutz trailers have different coloured wheels too Sean. Almost a JD green/scheme!

That's a new colour to me, as is the dark green plough. Is the plough the same colour as the military Land Rover?

The eight wheeled trailer comes in two green shades aswell.

yeah the one with the tops yellow  wheels,think thats from the set with forager the one without has grey hubs and is from the set with the disc mower in it i think , need a tailgate for it to. the small dark green ploughs not far off the landy colour,it has a slight metallic look to it, certainly never seen one before,it doesnt appear in any pics from my normal ref on rare colour either that i can see  ,i spotted it in a pic from spalding (ken davies stand) and knew he  would be at toytrac ,luckly it hadnt sold ,cost me 6 quid . not seen the  two shades of the green 8 wheeler  that i can remember 

3 hours ago, FendtFarmer said:

There's also this trailer Sean 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/112603470254 

yeah am missng that one, but a bit like the orange folding harrow you see them arround a fair bit so kind of low on the list compaired to other bits i want,its on the zwolle shopping list though

will message you the link andy, got a feeling your in it anyway??

another one in yesterday, wasnt in a rush for this one, but it went a lot cheaper than i have seen others of late so did a last min bid on it,not a mark on it i must say, hopefully just the older green tipper to go now . 

3BCA5062-EDBB-49E2-B8EC-02BFED4384E0.jpeg

• Like 1